chpt 23 Melissa & David Shield

Definitely not my art

I like to shout out to:angelbengia7ben, MuhammadAdam2, AleahAlmelor, Fangirl_332, EmoKid47, DwayneJay, VampireLord_2101, King_Pickl-lo, queen01012022, Bullet280507,PinkAngelOfSky

These are the new followers give them around of applause! 👏👏👏☺

There are going to be Trigger Warnings of yelling and Cursing

A lot of drama but not too much like last chapter.

Enjoy!

_________________________________________

Narrator POV

In a dark stormy night at an abandoned park. There is four people at the scene.

One is an adult becoming a hero. He has square features and short, dark blue, spiked hair. A differing feature is that he possess arrow-shaped eyebrows and has a slightly-longer face. He has engine exhausts protruding from his body as a re suit of his Quirk, but his comes out of the ends of his elbows. Holding on to a small crying child.

The small child has short dark blue hair, messy hair, and square eyes. He wears glasses. Holding on to his brother

There names are Tensei and Tenya IIda.

Tenya is shown crying holding on to his brother and on his bloody stomach. What it appears to have a bloody claw mark on his stomach.

Tensei was trying to comfort his brother and trying to stop the blood from bleeding out. He teared off piece of his clothing and warped it around his stomach putting pressure on it.

In front of him was a very large man with an equally - muscular and well - defined physique. He has chiseled features on his face with a strong cheekbones, and bushy eyebrows. He has short blond hair, swept backwards, with two distinct tuffs that stick up above his head leaning slightly to each side. His strong features regularly casts a dark shadow over his face, hiding everything but his bright blue eyes. He is wearing green pants, brown boots and white T-shirt. This Man is name Toshinori Yagi Aka All Might.

All Might is seen showing him yelling at a child.

The child has short blond long hair, two distinct tuffs down at his face making them look like bangs, blue and purple eyes, half-wolf and half-human, fangs, bloody long claws. This wolf child is Shinoshi Yagi.

Shinoshi is seen being yelled at his own father. His father is furious at what he just did to his Childhood friend. He is shock, terrified. He didn't meant to that.

All Might was very mad to the point he wanted to hurt Shinoshi. He never felt this mad ever since his wife past away.

Shinoshi is crying because his father is scaring and yelling at him. And also because he felt extremely guilty.

All Might:DO YOU NOW REALISE OF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE? YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THIS WORLD. WHAT IN THE HELL WERE U THINKING? YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HIM! OR EVEN WORSE LOOSE AN ORGAN! DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW DANGEROUS YOUR NAILS ARE!? EXPECIALLY HOW LONG AND SHARP YOU CAN FORCE THEM TO GO!