Chpt 36. Argument

This is going to have trigger warnings ⚠️ so beware! It's not gore or any blood---Well there will be some blood but not a lot. Mostly drama because it's all about arguing for this chapter!

Enjoy! 👋

______________________________________

Previously

Weird how we didn't hear them speak

Now
_____

⚠️Trigger warnings ⚠️

Little blood, yelling, pressuring, hallucinating, stuttering mess

⚠️Trigger warnings ⚠️

Shinoshi POV

All Might started walking towards us. He has that face...the same face he had when I am in trouble, hands balled into a fist onto his sides.

Omoikane:*whispers to me* look at his ears.

His ears have bandages with bloodstains on it.

Shinoshi:*hard gulp*

I guess it was really that bad.

How come that didn't happen when he was hurt? I only felt like my ears were going to rip off.

He got to us and only looked at me with a very intense glare. Once you look into his eyes, you can never go back.

Father: *stern* WHILE YOU AND OMOIKANE WERE GONE, MY EARS WERE TWITCHING TO THE POINT THEY WERE GOING TO RIP OFF AND STARTED TO BLEED INSIDE AND OUTSIDE. CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHAT YOU WERE DOING?

how is he not yelling? He is calm with a stern voice.

I averted my eyes and looked down at the ground.

Omoikane: While we went  out training, we decided to go further away into the woods. Away from the mansion and into a different destination, a place of where it's full with cliffs and bluffs. While we were getting kind of close to the edge Shinoshi trip on his own two feet and fell off the cliff and these sharp rock shape  t-trendrils or like how you see in the cave, below him. Shinoshi did have enough time to use his Teleportation but out of panic...he didn't. He plunged onto the rock. Shinoshi will tell you the rest.

Shinoshi:*clears throat* After-

*Deep breathing*

I feel hot breath going on my head with the deep breathing. I look up and see my father getting ready to explode. He is deep breathing through his nostrils and teeth. Hot breath is coming through the nose with some steam, and the most terrifying in all is his eyes, you can actually see his light blue eyes staring down.