Chpt 35 Woopsie

🤔

⚠️ Trigger warnings up ahead! ⚠️

Enjoy!

______________________________________

Shinoshi POV

After All for one gave us instructions, immediately Kurogiri used his quirk and teleport back to the bar. I guess they had a another room where is not near the living room.

Two seats and a table that Omoikane and I are sitting on, a chalkboard, projector, a desk for Kurogiri with a computer and also computers to the side.

Kurogiri grabbed the chalk from the chalkboard and started writing. He step away from it and now we see what's on the writing.

It says: "Hacking 101"

Kurogiri:Today and the rest of the month we are going to be learning all about hacking, I'm only giving you the basics, so you can use them whenever we need you during this week, next week or next month. Hacking will not only help you but also your quirk. Like, Mr. Omoikane your quirk is suitable.

Omoikane:How is hacking suitable? I only can doppelganger.

Kurogiri:Ah, until you practice it with hacking and get the hang of it. You'll soon  understand why. Now, Mr. shinoshi, your quirk is definitely suitable. Your teleportation and clones will help out with the hacking. Only if you still can cooperate. I hope that you actually try to become the leader. Am I not correct?

Shinoshi: Yes, You are correct. I have been practice and practicing. But everytime, every second It always be the same routine with my first clone.

Kurogiri:Keep trying and you'll soon get it. I don't really know that much about your clone quirk, so it's best to see Master Instead. And also for both of you may please address All for one as 'Master'? Since now you're a part of us and you have to give respect to the boss.

That's was the reason why my first clone called All for One Master.

Omoikane: Okay!

Shinoshi:Okay. And question?

Kurogiri: yes?

Shinoshi: You said my Teleportation quirk and help hacking, how is that possible? All I know is I can teleport to places to places, store stuff as an inventory, drag them over my head or anywhere, and now kind of make portals with my mind.

Kurogiri:You know how we both have teleporting quirks? My warp quirk can mess around with the mechanism. I believe with your teleport quirk is going to do the same as well. That's why we are also going to practicing with quirk training. Which that will come in later, here's are your schedules.

He placed the schedules on our desk.

Kurogiri:This are all the stuff that we are going to be doing. You see how there's a little time of break between some of them? That's a way to refresh your mind and let your nerves be relaxed. P.e. is basically like quirk training and obstacles for some of things that we learned as a test to see how much you paid attention and how much you know. Then I'll decide to see if you're ready. Think of it as a school. This whole thing that I, Master Tomura, doctor, and Master are going to teach you all about Villain 101. This is all the basics of being a villain. Inorder to succeed you have to prove yourself worthy. No slacking, no whiny, no excuses, etc,. There's a lot more. I should go over the rules before we get started. And to make sure that you guys are following along and not spacing out. I have a rule book for the both of you.

He gave us a rule book.

Surprisingly It is not huge. I was surprised! I'm soo use to the rule books being so big! I guess studying here won't be that stressful! I hope...