Chpt 52 She knows

______________________________________

Narrative POV

Time changes. Time flies. Everyone changes. Everyone can have changes while some don't. People end up dying before they can change their ways.

Fate is bad. Fate is good. It depends on how life goes.

A lot of people are cast with bad luck.

Some are cast with good luck.

What's the major reasoning of all this?

Can someone actually change and no longer be their older self? Say that you were a killer and you wanted to change into a new person, can you change? Can you change to going back being innocent? Or is the innocent completely gone. Only insanity have taken over you. You can never go back.

There's a lot of people that seem like they're not insane. Like how people think people with insanity act all crazy, or act like they've been through drugs and alcohol, can't stop. Or turn into yandere. Loving blood. Have a sadistic smile while killing someone. And just a thought of it can immediately gave them an insane happy look.

What if there's a person that looks normal and acts a little normal, like a innocent, sweet, little person. But it soon turned out that person is actually insane. They just don't show it.

Those are the people who can contain themselves in a short amount of time. Just looking into their eyes can show they are not as what they seem.

There's people that are like that even heroes. Villains of course.

Think of it like All for One. He is pure, evil, and insane. Probably as insane as a certain someone.

Does Shinoshi have what it takes to take his mother's path? Or more importantly change out of his ten year old self.

It's going to be a hard, long trip for this eleven year old boy to get to his destination. Will he be able to make new friends? Or back to his old friends?

Already knowing that's never going to happen.

Hopefully everything goes well with Shinoshi Yagi...

Shinoshi pov

I am here laying down on my bed thinking about my childhood best friend. I never talked to him afterwards. All I know he was angry at me during trial.

I should to reason with him again. Maybe this time I'll be able to win him back. We could be friends again.

I got out of bed and head out to the front door to grab my shoes to put them on.

Opening the door running out and climbing over the brick wall. I head to my best friend house.

The reason why I'm not doing community service today because the supervisor that was looking out for me told me to take a break.

The shocking collar has a chip of where I'm going. So that means I can't go and visit All for one along with the others.

I got to the front door to ring the doorbell. The door opened to show his father at the door.

Shinoshi:You might don't want me near me, but can I at least talk to Musashi? Please!

He let me in. He told me he was in his room. I took off my shoes because I know Musashi will be angry for not doing it like last time.

After taking off my shoes I walk to his room.

Shinoshi:*mumbles* Okay...you got this. You just gotta save your friendship...with a hug.