Chpt 55 Katsuro Vampishimi

Warning there's a lot of dialogue because of Shinoshi not understanding anything which becomes really annoying. There will be some comedy. Hopefully there's action in the middle and not always talking.

Just to give you a quick hint there's going to manipulation happening in this full chapter. ;)

Enjoy!

______________________________________

3rd POV

Katsuro step out of the light fully to show Shinoshi that he was here near him during his whole mental breakdown.

Shinoshi: Katsuro?!

The vampire looked at me annoyed combining his fingers through his hair.

Katsuro:I thought you'll already know the only person that has red eyes that's been in your life. Although that other kid also have red eyes. Yuck!

Shinoshi:Oh you mean the UA kid, Xiao Yasha. He also has red eyes. He has-

Katsuro:I know what you mean, you don't need to put in details.

Shinoshi:Why are you here? How long have you been here?

The vampire boy knew this is going to be a long conversation so he took a seat on top of the dumpster and layer his back on the wall.

Katsuro: I've been here since you started your mental breakdown. I was just cruising around, walking around these alleyways feeding on mice because I couldn't find a single pedestrian around here.

Shinoshi:Why were you feeding on mice?

Katsuro:I wasn't feeling to eat one of my relatives leftovers. Eat the giant spiders for protein. Woman! I'm more of a person for more blood than eating webs!

He stop at himself and look down at shinoshi looking at him curiously.

Katsuro:*sign* family situation problems. And before you start thinking that I'm going to suck your blood because I found you. No! Think again. I got curious about why you were on the ground having a mental breakdown, something about your father I believe. What did your father do to you?

Shinoshi wasn't going to follow for this sympathy. He remembers how Katsuro was so mean to him about wanting to still being friends. Also the fact that he was being fake with him.

Shinoshi: Why do you wanna know? I can't trust you. Just like you said we are no longer friends. You were fake towards me. You were using me! You call me a traitor when I was trying to say sorry. I can't even talk to you nor anyone about my problems. They'll think.....

Vampire boy drowned out Shinoshi's bickering. He knew this was going to happen. At the same time he doesn't understand the difference of professional acting and real life. Katsuro was acting to act like that during wrestling to make it seem like it's legit and not staged. Don't want to make it a very bad acting. How can the audience be fascinated if they know to well that these junior wrestlers don't have a shot for acting.

As Shinoshi keeps talking tears are starting to pour down slowly. Katsuro hates that. He hates crybabies. He hates shinoshi that cries for no reason.

Yes, he did made him cry into thinking he's for real. At the same time this twelve year old keeps having mental breakdown crying without even knowing himself.

Katsuro:Okay. Okay. Chill. You already started to have another mental breakdown. I see your ranting your problems that the way we treated you. The one thing that you quickly misunderstood would really won't give you a big shot in the big leagues. Ever heard of acting? Not breaking character? Even if we have to push for the big drama of the way the storyline is going. We were being professional.