Chpt 24. End of RAW

I like to shout out to: loganvz, Ruweyda12578, HanzLOrd217, MathewRoss, big_pwp

Give them a round of applause 👏 👏

Blood, cursing, yelling,

This time I'll try not to put too much drama in here like in the last two chapters. I'm gonna at least have a little of drama but not a lot

I'll put the warning signs this time. So you can skip the parts that you don't want to read.

Enjoy!

______________________________________

Shinoshi POV

After the trip to I-Island, spending time with David and Melissa Sheild. It was a really good time spending with Melissa, she was very encouraging and inspiring. She talked about the things about what I shouldn't do and things I should do. I see her potential to become a hero. I mean that's a good way to help heroes with new gadgets with their costumes and their quirks. She even willing to make something that will help me with my heart! She's is soo amazing.

But, the only downhill about this trip was because of me, I still ruined my father's day. I made him even more mad. Right when we got into I-Island and met Melissa. I said some rude comments to her. My father wasn't too happy about that. Eventually, It gotten even worse, especially towards the end of the day. I called him by his first name. I still don't understand why I did that. I don't know what made me to do that. Now, I can't even talk to him. I still have to make up to him, maybe I have do something special for him.

I really regret of doing that. I wish I could go back in time, and redo that conversation.

Anyway right now, we are in the car. Father is driving me to the RAW stadium, for me to get ready and talk to my boss.

We made it there, I got off the car, closed the door and went to the trunk to open. I got my suitcase, closed the trunk door and headed to the door to where the bodyguard is at, while saying my goodbyes.

I heard the car drove off.

I hope David and Melissa can try to help my father regain his normal self...

Bodyguard:Hello, Mr. Shinoshi!

Shinoshi:Hello! 👋

The bodyguard opened the door for me. I went inside, and went to my room to put my stuff down and head to the infirmary room.

Melissa gave me a bag of two pain killers for today.

I had to go the infirmary room to get one of those braces that let the bones to move. So I can do my wrestling in the bloody match.

The nurse took off some of my casts so she can put the braces on me.

The infrimry door opened, and in her came Sid.

Sid:oh, hello, Kaita. I see you are also getting your injuries checked.

Shinoshi:Yep, how's your arm?

Sid: It's alright. It's just a little bruise. It does hurts though. Just making sure the arm will be alright for today's match.

Shinoshi:Are you ready for the match?

Sid:Yes, I was born to. I finally get a championship title opportunity. Say, how many people has to get to the top's?

Shinoshi: At first it was gonna be six people but then I thought the Top ten. After I eat my braces on, I'll talk to the boss about the blood match. And then, talk to you guys more about the bloody match.