Chpt 48

I am currently having writer block to the point I can't come up with a proper title.

Warning this chapter is going to feel likes it's rush. Which it is. This one and possibly the next chapter might be rushed.

Chapter 50, I have an idea. The other two I don't, but I will think of something.

Enjoy!

______________________________________

Narrative POV

Oh how are the others doing while Shinoshi is suffering out there living his life like that? How are the others doing?

3rd POV

While Shinoshi is doing his eight months of punishment, the others are back to what they used to be.

His father, All Might went back to being a hero stopping crime. There is a bunch of interviews that always talk about his son and his views of it. It's no longer about him stopping crime. It's now about his son. A lot times he tries to avoid it and answer with a hero topic. That doesn't stop the reporters, they want his side of the story, or how he really felt. It's really annoying for him. That's why he blames Shinoshi for trying to kill the family of four. If he never had done that, All Might wouldn't get soo many questions about his son.

Eraserhead is still teaching being a teacher to his Class 1A. Everything is going smoothly. He's surprised nobody brought the topic about what happened at the trial. He always see Yasha after class, or during class sessions just in case he needs somebody to talk about. In reality he doesn't. He said he's fine and cool with it. "It is what it is" said Yasha. It was odd to Aizawa that he's reacting to this and not worried or mad. But he decides to stop with the sessions with him and continued being a teacher to everyone. Treat Yasha as a normal person.

Yasha, he's enjoying of Shinoshi getting what he gets. He's glad none of his classmates talk to him about it. All they did was say: "congratulations on beating him up, but you should have made him hurt to the point he can't use his medic skills on him, nor Recovery Girl." This is all about karma. It's his fault for not finishing the job and not leaving any witnesses. Not like he can beat Yasha. Right now he is no longer focusing on that. Shinoshi is no longer on his main topic list. He is focusing on a certain someone that he hasn't seen in a long time, nor his actual family. Yasha goal is to find his actual family. His father side of the family. Same with his grandfather and grandmother side of their families. He's trying find them once again. For it has been a long time.

Midnight, she's still doing her normal things like she usually does. Be a teacher at UA and be a hero. On her days off she hangs out with her besties like Himari, Present Mic, and Wolfpulse. She tries to make sure present mic is better because he's kinda depressed. About her with Shinoshi feels weird of him not being around to hang out with him. It always feels like she's missing something. Midnight also sends out letters and gifts to him when he's at Psych wards.

Himari, as a retired hero, gangster. Now being a villain working with the LOV: League of Villains, has been a little tiring for her to keep as a spy. She does get to hang out with her besties when she's not busy. Has she told anyone about her working with a villain? No. All she said she's a spy for a certain someone. She only said this to her besties. But the ones that she can really trust is Midnight and Wolfpulse. She doesn't know about Present Mic tho. She doesn't trust that he'll keep a secret. He might, but she's not going to chance it.

Present Mic is trying his best to act like he is okay. Often times you'll see a fake smile on his face, or trying to smile. In his eyes he is depressed. He is not depressed of what Shinoshi did to the family of four. He is depressed of Shinoshi betraying and lying to him. He appreciates Midnight, Wolfpuluse and Himari trying to cheer him up by hanging out with him. Aizawa gives him some advice that might help him, and some coffee. Like he always says: "More Espresso, less depresso."