Chpt 30 Friday Night / A new discovery

Enjoy!👋

(Warning this might be a short chapter but I will try to make it longer)
______________________________________

3rd POV

It has been two days since Shinoshi has been training for the Friday Night SMACKDOWN or just training his own teleportation quirk.

Shinoshi and Omoikane soon got together and started creating their own plan of being with the New day.

Today is the day of going to fully be a Smackdown wrestler.

Right now Shinoshi and Omoikane are in their team room 'The New Day'. Xavier, Kofi and Big E is in there. They are all very excited. Xavier has the plan set out of what they are going to do.

Audiences are filling in the stadium going to their seats and waiting for it to begin. Also some taking pictures of the arena and commentators or simply vlogging.

Probably excited about finally seeing Shinoshi fully being in SMACKDOWN. They were so hyped up with the match between All Might. There were shocked and appalled. They weren't expecting shinoshi to make it through. especially doing that one last move got everyone off their seats.

They wonder if Shinoshi will actually like being in SMACKDOWN or if they will like him. The other wrestlers are making sure he is not a spy and won't sabotage their lovely place.

Y'know Shinoshi won't do that. Or would he?

Nakamura is at his own original WWE Smackdown getting prepared. He finally talked to his boss about joining and being one of the competitors to try and get a opportunity to get the championship belt. He is prepared. He is not nervous nor scared. He is ready. He wants that title. He can feel it happing.

With Midnight, Present Mic, Haru, Wolfpuluse, Haru's husband, Eraserhead, Insectmaker, and Nana Shimura. They are all in present Mic house watching the fight before they got a call about a certain meeting that is happening. Instead they decided to record it and go to the meeting. So once it's over they can do it again. Most likely doing it during the night time to get the same feeling.

All Might and some other of the important co-workers are also heading towards the meeting. Something about this meeting seems really important.

Onward to the Friday night smackdown where it awaits!

It already started there was a first couple of matches during those The New day go make a train all the way to the spot where cameraman is.

Once they got to the designation, they saw the girl from her last match came by and got near the camera where she looks sad. Probably because she lost.

The New day came even closer still forming a line with Big E in the front,  Xavier in the middle, Kofi behind big E, Akita behind Kofi and Arata behind Akita.

As they come in closer Big E yelled out, "CHOO. CHOO!". The rest of the others yelled, "Chugga, Chugga, Chugga".

The sad wrestler and camera man noticed them and turn towards them. Big E was the first one to speak, " Hello, Ms. Valerie!"

Valerie waved a little.

"We saw how upset you were about your match."Said big E. Kofi finished with, "So...we gave you this gift to cheer you up!"

Xavier brought a zakoo from his pocket and played it. While Arata toss it to Kaita, Kaita passed it to Kofi, Kofi pass it to Xavier, then Xavier pass it to Big E. Big E gave the gift to Valerie.

"We must be on our way!"Big E said. Akita said, "tootles!"

Off they went with their train formation knowing who know what they are heading to.