Chpt 41 Unexpected

👁️👄👁️

______________________________________

3rd POV

It's the end of the UA Sports Festival, everyone is heading out of the stadium looky happy or down. All they know that they did there best.

Class 1A and Shinoshi are walking to their busses talking to each other and having some laughs. That until something caught in the little wolf boy eye. He saw a familiar family heading to their car.

He keeps thinking of where he saw them or how he knows them.

Suddenly a flashback hits him showing him at the bank with Omoikane on his shoulder talking to him and stop looking around seeing people staring at him but what's mostly giving him different facial expressions was a group of family.

Shinoshi's mind:*gasp* "Oh my... It's the family that I saw at the bank with Omoikane when I was talking to him about me being suicidal. Why're they here?! What was the thing that I said in my head that I wanted to do to get rid of them....?

Kill them...

Shinoshi's mind:"that's right. I had a little argument after the trip with my head about killing them. Getting rid of them will help my reputation and the news from getting out. And this is the exact time to do it. I must follow them and see where they're heading and find out when I should kill them. First I need to ditch 1A and make sure nobody sees me or follow me.

Shinoshi:um...excuse me...sorry to interrupt but I forgot something in the stadium. You guys go on ahead and head back to UA. Present Mic is still there so he can drop me off. You can tell Eraserhead that if he asks about me.

Yamato:Okay. Be careful.

Suki:Yeah. Don't walk out on your own to a different direction without any pro heroes.

Nakajima: Why're you telling him to be careful? He is a wrestler he can fight back if he gets into a bad situation.

Suki:I know but he is ten years old. He shouldn't wandered around without a supervisor.

Shinoshi: Don't worry. I'll be fine. I dealt with this all the time. Either way pro heroes are around. Like a lot. I'll be okay.

Yamato:Okay, if you say so...

Shinoshi:Trust me, I'll be alright.

After their farewells, Shinoshi head back into the stadium. The wolf boy head deeper and deeper into the stadium making sure he is not getting followed or what not.

He found a closet door on to the right of the hall and went inside. With his good eye vision he looks around making sure there is no hidden camera and made a portal to the bushes besides the family car.

After he got through, he slowly made a portal again, this time teleporting inside the leaves of the tree looking down at the family. He only sees four of them.

Shinoshi's mind:"wasn't there five? There was a high schooler here but I couldn't figure out who it was. The person look like it was dressing up to cover himself to not be seen by anyone. Yet I couldn't see anything from where I stood on before. The person probably left already."

The group family of four went inside the van and started up the car. The family was a husband and wife, two small children. The other person that was there was a high schooler. So, it's actually a group family of five all together but this is not together. So, it's a group family of four now.

Shinoshi's mind:"I feel like I shouldn't go through high ground because it's daytime and people will see me."

Shinoshi teleported back down to the bushes. As he look over the bushes the car was gone. He look to the right and left.