Chpt 9 Martial Arts

A/N:i am just going to give a shout out to GameCutNull to be the first one to vote and Follow me. I will send more shout outs next time. Thank you once again 😺
________________________________________

Shinoshi POV

I am in my room watching t.v. about learning how to punch in martial arts

Even though it's for teens and i am only
Six years old, i could probably still do it and maybe i could do Martial arts for my moves when i fight and also try to use it with my quirks but it will probably will really help with my Wolf Manipulation. Ye i should try do something different like have more than one fighting style. My fighting style is called All Might Style because he teach me how to fight but i am not at his extremely good level i'm like in the middle of the beginner that's what he said and he also said "KEEP TRAINING HARD AND SOON YOU WILL BE IN MY LEVEL" so that's the hint 'keep training hard' so if i train hard then i will make really good progress just like with one for all so if i keep on doing Martial Arts then i will be really good ok now lets start with the easy one punches. So i got up from my beanbag and went to my door to go out of my room then headed to the Training supplies room to were we keep all our water bottles from and others like protein shakes etc. Once i got their i went to the supplies room and opened the refrigerate and all see is a bunch of water bottles. They are all in different places you can either pick the refrigerate one or a freeze water bottle. Or you can go to the closet that and it has bunch of water bottles that are not cold. So instead of picking the cold ones i decided to pick the none cold one. After i got it, i close the door and headed back to my room and then i slide my door open and closed once i got in their. I headed to drawer and got my workout shorts then i put it on and took off my shirt i looked in the mirror and saw my six pack it is kinda wired that i have it at the age of six. I just thought of it i am six year old and have a six pack, isn't that awesome. Ok anyways i started doing the thing. Then something pop in my head. 'Don't we have an Martial arts teacher? I think we do. I should go ask my butler.' I pause the video then turned it off. And i went out my door and ask my butler.

Butler:hi Mr Yagi, do you need anything?

Shinoshi:well...actually i have a question....

Butler:oh, what is it?

Shinoshi:do we have an Martial Arts teacher?

Butler:yes we do. I'm guessing you want to do Martial arts?

Shinoshi:yes, a new style

Butler:you don't like your father's style?

Shinoshi:no, i do like my father's style. I was just wondering if i could do two styles or more.

Butler:oh i see. Well...enjoy doing Martial arts.

Shinoshi:thanks, and i have another question

Butler:hm

Shinoshi:where is it?

Butler:go upstairs, take a left then go through the long hallway and take a right then take a left then you will be at your destination.

Shinoshi:ok thanks, i will head there right now.

After that, i went upstairs and i went left then i walked through the long hallway then i went right then left and now i am at my destination. Above the door it says Martial Arts DoJo. So opened it and went in and saw what looks like my teacher.