Chpt 26 Kurogiri training/tests

Apparently the doctor name for the one that is working for AFO is not Dr.Ujiko. I might go back to the other chapters and fix it. But you know me, I won't.

Also I realized when Shinoshi has a broken jaw and it's healing, his voice sounds kinda of weird. He wasn't speaking normal. It was sounding a little drowsy. The food that he ate had to be mushy or made into a smoothie. The food that he had at the party, All Might asked for the fruits and vegetables be blended to a smoothie.

I can't believe I forgot to write stuff about that...

⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️

Enjoy! 👋

______

Previously

Shinoshi and Omoikane levitated and substance came out of their mouth and envelope the whole body and disappeared...

Now...

3rd POV

The substance was out of there off of there body. They both feel to their knees trying to catch cough it out. It was unexpected for them. At first they were both about sleep peacefully and the next thing they know something was coming out of their mouth. They couldn't breathe or catch their breath. It was like your body jerking from drowning.

Shinoshi and Omoikane noticed they feel on hard floor cold concrete. It seems familiar but they can't put  there finger on it. They noticed a dimmed light was on them and there in a dark room.

...: Welcome again, Shinoshi and Omoikane. I see you've been busy.

"That voice" thought Shinoshi.

Infront of them was All For One in the chair with machinery on him.

All For One: You may signed up to be with us but we still have to train you. 

Shinoshi & Omoikane:T-Training?!

All for one:Have you forgotten? We made a schedule on Sunday.

"Oh crap, I completely forgot about it and forgot to text them. I had to go to a lot of places and get ready for the bloody match or last day fighting in RAW." Thought, Shinoshi.

Shinoshi:I-I thought I texted it to you?

All For One: No, you didn't. And you just lie to me right now. You said you forgot to text me.

The little boy was puzzled. He was wondering of how he read his mind.

Shinoshi:H-How d-did you know I said that?!

All For One: I have a quirk that let me read minds. That means I can know of what your saying and seeing if your lying. This quirk has zero weaknesses. So you can't lie to me.

Shinoshi: Sorry.

All For One: Sorry doesn't cut it.

" I hear too many people saying the same thing. I gotta to stop saying 'sorry'" Thought Shinoshi.

All for One:If we are going to trust eachother we need to not lie and be truthful. Okay?

Shinoshi:Okay.

All for one: I noticed that you have the high tech braces which can let you move around your body. So that means we can train you.

With training, it's going to be harder for Shinoshi he can't use his quirk. You know they are going to tell him to use his new quirk.

All For One: Shinoshi, you will be training with Kurogiri using your teleportation. First he's going to see how far your able to use it. Second he's going to train you to the fullest. Whenever you are feeling at your limit keep going. Don't stop.