Chpt 39 First Mission

*le gasp*

First mission? What does this mean?

Warning

Mild cursing by you know who

Warning

______________________________________

3rd POV

In a forest with an abandoned warehouse that is far away from cities or any near by places. No one knows this place except a group and other three wolves/half wolf.

Inside the warehouse...

.........: Space hero: Thirteen is a pro hero who specializes in search and rescue, and a faculty member of UA high school. Thirteen constume consists of a white space suit design using a puffy jacket instead of an actual suit, a black helmet with white eyes, and a pair of yellow boots. Thirteen's quirk is black hole, it allows her to replicate a black hole suction effect from her hands. The suction is very powerful and not even my portals can escape it. Anything sucked into the black hole will be disintegrated into dust.

Shinoshi Yagi in his villain outfit is talking about Thirteen. While Shigaraki is furiously writing them down in his notebook. Listening and writing to every word Shinoshi is saying.

Shigaraki:Age?

Shinoshi: Nineteen.

Shigaraki:Height?

Shinoshi: 5'11"

All for One:*clapping* Well done Shinoshi. That seems very good information that will help out. Oh and I do believe Shigaraki have something to say to you.

Shigaraki:We need to go rob a bank. After all the information you gave me and the training for it. I figured that you're ready to go with me and to see the works of being in the league of villains.

Shinoshi:Why do we need to rob a bank?

Shigaraki:First, we need money. Two, this is a first step of being a robber. You're still a low life thief; Until, you show how worthy you're of being an actual villain.

Shinoshi:Do you really think I can do this?

Shigaraki:Do you think you can do it?

Shinoshi:Maybe...

Afo:No doubting yourself. Just go with the flow and you'll find out yourself.

Shigaraki:with your rabbit outfit and Omoikane's quirk and hacking skills will help this mission.

Shinoshi: Don't we need to figure out the blue print of what's in?

Shigaraki:And that's why we have Himari as our secret agent. A while back ago she went to the bank and got a job to be as a bodyguard. She labeled every nook and cranny of the bank.

Shinoshi:nook and cranny?

Shigaraki:Master taught me these slang words they used back in the day.

Afo:Futher than 2014.

Shinoshi:are you a hundered years old or two hundred years old?

Shigaraki:Hey! Don't you know that it's rude to ask Master's age?!

Afo: *chuckles*It's alright, Young Tomura. He learns from his mistakes.

Shinoshi:Ah uh.

Afo:well...most of it.

Shinoshi:but-

Shigaraki:If Master said you do then you do! Don't argue back!

Shinoshi:...