Chpt 32 Preparation

Wow

Enjoy! (⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)

______________________________________

3rd POV

Throughout this week everyone has been preparing for their big day. Shinoshi prepared for All for one, Kurogiri training and Dr. Ujiko tests. All Might, Recovery Girl, Midnight, Present Mic, Wild wild pussycats, Eraserhead, Insectmaker, Nana Shimura, Wolfpuluse, Shirakuma, Principal Nezu, Nakamura, Detective Tsukauchi, Takahashi, and Thirteen was in a meeting. Omoikane also prepare with Shinoshi with the Friday Night SMACKDOWN and Dr.Ujiko.

But what about the other people that are preparing for their upcoming event?

The top ten junior wrestlers training for the big event happening on Monday night RAW.

Five from team 10 and the other from their own sepreate ways.

How are those guys preparing for the even big event?

Let's go and see!

_____________

(At a street fight)

Two monkeys, and two humans. One Monkey has a biker outfit on and the other also have the same but different colors and style. One money has it's hair raised up high like polarneff. One hair is fluffy soft, bouncy hair.

The one with soft fluffy is the wrestler know as Monkey. His name being Meter.

The other monkey is his father and trainer, Maul.

I front of them is two man fighting eachother. They each are waiting for their turn same thing with the other two, Wal and Stev.

Meter:Sooo about the event that is happening next week, what type of training should I prepare?

Maul: Don't you see it? we got the training here.

Meter:I understand fighting will help but I have to use my tail to climb over through things and manuver.

Stev:You will. Not only will this help but also doing the other exercises that we plan out for you.

Meter:Are you sure it isn't some type of tournament or street fighting to get some money?

Wal:No. Not this time. This one we are starting on the hard level.

Meter:Hard level? I don't get it, what do you mean?

Next two fighters up!!!

Maul step forward into the arena and side view his son.

Maul: You'll find out.

Stev:This is what we mean as hard level.

Wal and Stev went to the sidelines of where when to step in. It's like a tag in and tag out.

Meter soon got the message and smirked and put his fist together.

Meter:This is going to be a fun ride.

Monkey head to the intersection, before the bell rang he yell out to the people and say "I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND HOW HARD THIS BATTLE IS GOING TO BE!"

The crowd roared.

Maul and Meter both crack their necks and knuckles.

*Ding ding*

Maul:GET READY FATHER AND SEE WHO'S YOUR BEST OF THE UNIVERSE FIGHTER!

Maul:YEAH RIGHT! I'LL BE THE NUMBER ONE BEST OF THE BEST IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE FIGHTER!