Chpt 40 Sports Event

Ooooohhhh

We're at forty chapters!! Let's make it to fifty!

______________________________________

3rd Pov

UA high school is having a Sports Festival for the hero course students. The reason why this hasn't start before because it was delay for some unknown reason.

In the table booth where three people are in there. Talking and introducing about the event.

One Eraserhead

One Present Mic

Present Mic: Howwww'sssss it going everyone?! We have finally started our Sports Festival! We were going to do this earlier but for some reason it got delay. At least we start it today and not next semester! Accompany with me is Eraserhead and we brought a special guest with us, he is a Japanese junior wrestler that wrestler at WWE junior Smackdown, Akita!!! Akita, why don't you say some-

As present Mic turns to shinoshi on his left side, he saw him muttering while writing down his notebook furiously, looking very concentrated.

Present Mic:er..um...It seems like he is concentrated on something folks, sorry about that. Anyway, who is ready for the U.A. Sports Festival!!!!!!

Crowd:*roars*

Present Mic:Yeah!!!! That's what I like to hear! The time has come for the annual U.A. Sports Festival, a tournament of physical capability that gives these wonderful hero course students the chance to show off in front of everyone to show how strong they're! Let's begin!!!

*snap*

Shinoshi:*mumbled* shit...

The wrestling wolf boy turns towards the two pro heroes raising up the pencil without the led.

Shinoshi:Umm...do you have a sharpener?

______________________

(At 1A prep room)

Everyone is all courage each other. Giving them best compliments and enough encouragement to get through them through and have fun. Since it is a sports festival.

It's all about being competitive and having fun.

Class rep(boi): Now remember everyone, once we walked out this door and into the center, we are no longer buddies. We're enemies. We have to show ourselves to the pro heroes to see if they want to hire us once we get of high school. Now let's get out there and kick some ass!

Class 1A: Yeah!!!!

Yamaha: Let's go already!!

They all march out the door going towards the center near the entrance to wait until Present Mic calls them.

_______________________

(Back to the center of the sports festival)

Present Mic:First up! We have the hero courses Class 1A and Class 1B!

Class 1A and B walked out of the entrance looking as determined as ever.

Present Mic: Department of General education Class C, D, and E.

Classes C, D and E walked out of the entrance heading out while the crowd keeps cheering.

Present Mic: Department of Support Classes F, G and H. And last but not least Management class.

They heard out and move towards the entrance of where there is a stage with a pro hero staff there on top. She has black and green highlights long spikey hair, a diamond face, dimples, slender body with some curves and the outfit, she has light and dark green skin tight outfit. Brown high heels boots. Dark green linning going around her shoulder to hips. She is holding a broccoli staff. Two giant broccoli sticking on her head making it look like an antenna. The padding on her elbows is the broccoli's top part. This woman is-