Chpt 56 Underground City

Enjoy! :)

______________________________________

( 3 months past )

3rd POV

It has been three months since Shinoshi been doing community service and having to deal with the public bickering and interacting with All Might.

It was all tiring for the poor wolf boy. He couldn't even catch a break from all these news and rumors.

There was always mails about him going to do a talk show with people to talk about the topic that everyone really wants to know about. All he knows that it's a waste of times of going because he already explained everything at the trial there's nothing there to be said about. Even if he try to get them on their side nothing will work. Not even psychology can help.

The other way to get people on his side is talk about All Might's abusive behavior, but just like how a fanboy that heard about all might being that was still on his side.

Shinoshi's villainy way made him like that.

The whole world see all might differently than what he does at home. The coworkers that works at home are at Shinoshi's side, they still think that it was wrong for the boy but they agreed that All Might took too far of hurting Shinoshi, Instead of what he should done was support him. He can still be mad at him, but all the boy needs is support.

the coworkers are afraid to try to comfort the boy thinking they're going to get caught and fired by All Might.

Shinoshi is currently running away from Musutafu. He can't deal with all the negativity happening. Right when he finally got his regular clothes back on with no shock collar, or cuffs.

He was free. Anyone would be running back to their home. No. Not this kid. He was sick of staying at home that has no privacy. It is full deck with safety like he was a baby all over again.

All Might has lost his mind. He's back to his normal happy self, except not normal. You can say he is slightly crazy. He wants his son to be as normal as he be without any use of the "drugs" as he like to call it. In reality that's his prescription, his pills!

Anyway Shinoshi is not going to leave his house for enternity. He's going to go back every short while. For right now he needs a break and find where the League of Villains hideout is.

He is running through the alleyways like he should've before when he escape juvi. An Italian girl reminded him to take the alleyways to hide.

The most thing that a villain can have as a hideout is an abandoned building or maybe a not good place.

The last time he saw the hideout that was a bar.

Then he suddenly remembered that he can use his quirk. He keeps thinking he has cuffs on, but in reality he's free!

So he used his quirk to teleport inside the bar.

Inside the bar is Kurogiri cleaning cups like usual. Shigaraki watching TV while taking a pictures at a certain someone dusting the TV.

When Shinoshi looked at the person dusting the TV, he couldn't believe his eyes.

It was Clone #1 dressed in a maid outfit dusting the TV.

Omoikane is also in there, he is on the couch snickering alongside with Shigaraki.

Himari is looking out the window catching anyone.

Kurogiri noticed Shinoshi standing there staring at his clone and decided to be the first one to greet him.

Kurogiri:"Hello there, Shinoshi, so glad to see you finally made it out."