Mistake

Sorry guys i had made a mistake on the last chapter because when i read through back the chapter i realized that i put "look mom i made it" instead of putting "you see mom I'm a pro!!" That was my mistake but that was not all. Remember when All Might and Shinoshi was giving there speech about the future and stuff, remember when Shinoshi and All Might said that he will find a successor well i just realize something that Shinoshi cannot find his successor because he did inherent it he was just born with it but it still makes him be a ninth holder even though he didn't inherent it. So that probably would make more sense and theirs another mistake when All Might asked about if he put his goals in his notebook and Shinoshi said that was four years ago. You guys probably got confused that he said four years ago and thinking that isn't he six not eight? Yeah i made my mistake on that one it was supposed to say three or two years ago and i think that's all. Tell me if i make any other mistake so i can make it right. So cya the next one is going to be a chpt and the others and possibly make an announcement so ye.

👋

Edited:

Sorry again while i was about to make a chapt i saw one of my chapts that had the same number on them so i already went and go check on them.

Words:257