Chapter 15 Friend or Foe?

Here’s the usual thank you list! Special thanks to Jubilantgirl,  Narutardtoheart, Crazy-_murder9, transformer_vocaloid, ambergalway, Toritooley, aprilmarie2, Pumpkincat, DragonNinja my Rp buddy ,Saigelet_23, Brianna Mires, Chesire-remix Patchworkangel,Nevada Prime, Uchihaklarawhovian, bumblebeeforever,spockisawesome, retarted rainbow, shadowkate sonic scream Ashley-orie, optimusprime2213, TransformerDino, direction342, murds99, ,Shayma98,Jackiejellybean,Frostydogz, Rinzler863,moonriver and special super duper thanks to KiraLJones my hetalia bud, dfw123456, crioslash_prime,  Tomboy 2014,AllieYoung0 transformergirl143, Lavertus-Prime,Kazgem12, Kohhannah01,QueenJewels, soul_2213, SunnySidesLover, MidnightEclipes,Laugh Hide, Driftrocks1998 ( thanks for the help by the way) and finally Sunflare. Thanks for all the help you guys offered in helping me get this chapter done it’s really and truly appreciated.  Thank you for your patience. I’m sorry for Ocish tendencies I do have them so point them out when you see them along with grammer errors. Obviously I don’t own the transformers franchise though I wish I could I don’t so yeah I take credit for my OC’s the story and my personal inventions which I list when they appear so everthing that appears in this chapter aside from the transformers who appear. I hope you all like this new chapter. and if i missed anyone on the thank you list or if your names changed just give me a shout ok? OuO hope you like it!

Chapter 15:: friend or foe?

Quote:: “People are strange things some are kind some are sweet. Others are rotten and foul. And sometimes they are both.”~????

  (AB’s Pov)

         They just pushed her in…….…. I felt the air on my face as she fell but at the same time I didn’t. It was strange. I felt so calm. I closed my eyes and I could feel myself plummeting toward the ground. Then suddenly it just stopped…. I felt like I was floating! Opening my eyes I saw that both 116 and myself were floating in mid air. Looking up I saw why. At some point in time; who knows when; 116 had been able to procure a parachute from one of the other children; given it’s orange color; and had used it to save herself ( and me). 

It was uncanny how she had managed that even I didn’t have hands that fast and this is younger version of me! Needless to say I was utterly bewildered as I watched her float down to the ground below and land in a large pool of blue liquid. I watched her look up at the opening above her head and give a sigh as she began to wade through the strange substance; whose identity was as good a guess as any; as quickly as she could. Once arriving at the side of the pool and climbing out she quickly threw off her jacket and uniform leaving her in a different sort of uniform with her number written on the back sort of like a jumpsuit but obviously two separate pieces. It was a strange sight to see. I couldn’t understand why she had done this until I saw the steady stream of steam rising from her discarded clothing as the liquid slowly ate through the material…

“W-what is this stuff?” she asked trying to brush the last of it off with a gloved hand as she looked around the rest of the cave still muttering to herself “My luck it’s radioactive glow worm poop” she sighed to herself “Figures this would happen to me……I’m never going to live this one down” Pausing for a moment she picked her bag up again and readjusted what was left of her gear. “Might as well get started looking for a way out…” she mused to her as she looked about the cave.

She walked around the cave for a few hours until it became perfectly clear that there was no way out. “Well looks like their just gonna have to survive with out me this go around” she sighed plopping down on a rock only to have it give way underneath her. “Ahhh!!!” she yelled as she fell and landed on her back at the bottom of the ‘slide’. “ ow…yep that hurt yeah that hurt a lot” she groaned holding her back as she got up “ oh yep that’s not gonna be right for while” she said stretching until something popped. “ok yep that’s a disc definitely a disc”  she said twisting one more time her back cracking once again “ Right ok I think I’m good! No not really that hurts like mashoogina. Scrud scrapa doo don’t know what do! Pain agony!” she cried out rubbing her back eyes squeezed shut only to stop midsentence as she heard the echo of her voice sounding off  metal walls. Her eyes opened and her mouth dropped slightly as she looked about her surroundings. Her eyes soaking in the glory and splendor of all sorts and kinds of alien….no Cybertronian technology!   “What kinda monstrosity have I stumbled upon this time?”  she asked barely above a whisper as she began to explore the ship.