Chapter 13:: Lost

(An::T-T It is with great pride that I finally present you all with Chapter 13. Check out the song to the side I was watching this new anime (new to me anyway) called Amnesia with my cousin. I thought it kind of fit the story. Tell me what you think! And as for the lateness my mother has decided we are remodeling our house and this being said I have been without internet and such for everything aside from my phone for almost a week, then she decides we’re gonna have my family over! And seeing as I didn’t realize the gathering would be held in my room and I haven’t cleaned my room since the beginning of the school year -_-“don’t judge I have been other wise occupada. Then we went to Virginia and then we had a family reunion so: b. Anyway danke for all the help and support special thanks to Narutardtoheart, Crazy-_murder9, transformer_vocaloid, ambergalway, Toritooley, aprilmarie2, Pumpkincat, DragonNinja my Rp buddy ,Saigelet_23, VictoiraTooley, Patchworkangel, optimusprime2213, TransformerDino, direction342, murds99, ,Shayma98,Jackiejellybean,Frostydogz, Rinzler863,moonriver and special super duper thanks to KiraLJones my hetalia bud, dfw123456, and crioslash_prime for all the help they offered in helping me get this chapter done. Love you guys and I hope you enjoy this chapter and please leave a comment, like or pm me and please if your name is mentioned above if you have changed names or accounts please let me know so your still included in the list above. Thank you enjoy oh and sorry if it’s bad TnT I haven’t been able to do much of anything for months so I outta ze practice. As usual no own Transformers belongs to Hasbro, and you guys know who Saigelet_23’s characters are right? Ja ok! anyway enjoy love you peace out!

Ch13

Quote:: "In our endeavors to recall to memory something long forgotten, we often find ourselves upon the very verge of remembrance, without being able, in the end, to remember.”-Edgar Allen Poe

(OP pov)

 “Where is she?”  I asked no one in particular as I paced around my berth room. Neither Knockout nor Annabeth had returned to the nemesis and I was starting to worry. Perhaps they had run into traffic. There has to be some rational reason for the youngling to be two hours late. Nothing bad has happened it’s probably just the rain. Knockout wouldn’t risk his paint job in weather like this I’m sure. But surely she would have at least messaged me telling me they would be late. Right? If she was ok she would have at least said something right?

“Crack!”  I listened as the storm continued to crack and rumble and felt my spark clench in fear. What if Knockout forgot to go pick her up and she’s out in this weather?

After a few more clicks of thinking of maybe the worst possible scenarios my processor could conjure, I found my pedes carrying me to the med bay faster than someone of my size looked to be able to manage. As I walked into med bay I saw that no one was there. ‘Where are they?!’ I was starting to panic now. I didn’t want to disobey orders but I couldn’t let the Autobots hurt her! Annabeth had grown dear to me in the short time I had known her. I know I don’t know much about her past and neither does she, but I can’t help but feel we’ve met before. But for the life of me I can’t think of where or how, but that hardly matters now. I have to find her and there’s only one way to do that I have to leave the Nemesis and locate her myself.

 (AB pov)

Ok so I’m officially lost. I’ve been wandering around for hours, the rain is coming down in sheets, my glasses are malfunctioning due to the rain, and to top it off I can hear the thunder rumbling in the distance. I have to get out of the rain but there isn’t anywhere to go. Keeping my jacket pulled close to keep the rain and cold air at bay I kept walking there was much else I could do. It did little to nothing to keep the chill from running down my spine, but having learned early on in my exile that cold is death it was better than nothing.