Chapter 11:: Secret Plans

(Authors note:: Sup guys!! XD sorry for the wait I had a bit of writers block for this one. Any way this is the eleventh installment of Transformers Prime Memory is the key. So sit back relax and enjoy but before we start as always. I own nothing but this story, my OC's, and personal inventions everything else belongs to Hasbro or their respective owners. Nightraider is SaigeLakeman's and Amsel is DragonNinja's. And the first part in Raf's Pov is from Chapter 37 of unexpected friendships. As always point out Ocish tendencies and other grammar errors. Special thanks to Pumpkincat, MoonRiver137, Jackiejellybean, Darkness Prime, SaigeLakeman, Shayma98, Narutard2Heart, Tori Tooley, Victoria tooley, Murds9; thanks for the help bud ;), Patchworkangel, BumblebeeIronhide, and DragonNinja my Rp buddy. Now it is time for the (insert fanfare here)  

Quote of the day:: "Do not fear the unknown for fear is just an illusion produced in order to make you fail" -????? Enjoy you guys ;)  

////////////////////

(Raf's pov)

"As you all know Optimus has forgotten who he is and believes he is still Orion Pax. And Megatron is using this to his advantage" stated Ratchet as Nightraider adopted a shocked expression that seemed to say well that explains a lot. Ratchet looked down at her as he continued "You were the last to see him is there anything you can tell us?"

"There was a human with him. She seemed nice enough, her name was Annabeth" replied Nightraider. Annabeth?! I thought in shock. I looked between Miko and Jack to see similar expressions on their faces. They must be thinking the same thing I am.

"Why was there a human aboard the Nemesis?" asked Arcee in confusion. Nightraider simply shrugged in response.

"I don't think she was with the cons. She seemed to stick pretty close to Optimus" she replied shrugging once more.

"Do you think he's actually turned con?" asked Bulkhead voicing the fear of every one human and bot alike in the room. My blood ran cold as I awaited Nightraider's answer.

"I don't think so." She replied with a shrug. "When I saw them they both seemed skeptical of what the Decpticons were doing, I think me telling them made them start to question Megatron even though they didn't believe me. But they stilled followed Megatron's commands. I didn't get another chance to talk to them. Optimus took me to Megatron who told them I was crazy! And locked me up so I couldn't interfere anymore!" she said angrily before grumbling "I'm not crazy" under her breath.

"I don't know your pretty close kid" replied wheelie as he entered the room. Nightraider rolled her eyes in response.

"So what's the plan?" asked Nightraider trying to get us back on topic. Everyone looked at each other until it was clear no one had any idea.

"We don't exactly have one" replied Arcee.

"Yet!" chirped Bee

"Their "room" was right next to the energon storage unit which has a lot of security. Megatron certainly planed this one out. If we snuck in it would be extremely difficult to rescue them and even if we did he would never come! Megatron's fed him so many lies he'd probably try and kill us the moment he saw us!" stated Nightraider outraged as the others scowled.

"We really can't do anything can we?" asked Jack.

"I don't know" replied Nightraider sadly. We were all silent for a moment.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked

"Hope for the best I guess." replied Nightraider as we all gave each other concerned looks as a silence settled over the base. Everyone went off to do their own thing as Jack, Miko and myself moved off to the side in a secluded corner of the base to discuss what we had learned.