Chapter 9:: Memories of a lost love ( We will remember our fallen)

(Authors note:: This chapter is dedicated to the people who lost their lives on 9/11. I would like to welcome you all to the ninth installment of Transformers Prime Memory is the key. Thank you guys so much you truly are the best. I never expected so many of you to like this story and I appreciate all the comments and votes. You have no idea how they mean to me. Anyway as you all know I don't own Transformers Prime or the Orion Pax story arc Hasbro does. I wish to apologize for Ocish tendencies and other grammar errors. Please point them out so that I may fix them thank you. I want to give a Special thanks to: BumblebeeIronhide, Pumpkincat, Murds9, Patchworkangel, SaigeLakeman, Darkness Prime, Victoria Tooley, Tori Tooley and DragonNinja my Rp buddy you guys are the best don't stop being awesome not that you could X3. Now it is once again time for the (insert fan fare here)

Quote of the day:: "Don't tell God how big your storm is.... Tell the storm how big your God is"- ??? I just love this quote I just do I always seem to find quotes like this when I need them and I enjoy sharing them with you and I hope you like it as much as I do. And without further a due chapter 9 hope you like it ps listen to the song first I will explain why later X3 thank you! Onward to story!!!!!!!!!!!)

/////////////////////////////////

:: Hold still:: I said as I tried to remove some more purple gunk from Orion's audio receptor. The poor bot was covered from helm to pede with the stuff. By the time we had made it to the wash racks the stuff had dried and he couldn't even move his arms from his sides. The stuff had gotten into the joints in his arms and legs fortunately we made to the wash racks and he sat down before the stuff dried his knees. The stuff was even covering his already sore audios and extremely sensitive antennae/Ear finials. I had to scrub as hard as I could to get it off. I did my best to be gentle but I doubt it made much of a difference. I was glad he had suggested sitting on one of the crates in the corner of the wash racks. It certainly made my job easier and safer. What with the way he would twitch and squirm when I just barely touched his audios. I knew he was doing his best to be still and I really couldn't blame him. We all have things that drive us up a wall. Orion just doesn't like people touching his ears especially when they when their already hurting. I can understand that I can't say I'm overly fond of it either.

"That is easier said than done young one" replied Orion as he tried to sit still.

:: It shouldn't be much longer now Orion I'm almost done with this one:: I stated trying to reassure him as I started to scrub the last of the purple goop off of one of his left audio.

"Thank you young one though it is not necessary for you to help I can get it off myself" he replied

:: Yes because you were doing so well by yourself:: I stated hoping my sarcasm was coming across. I assumed it was considering he remained silent or he just knew couldn't argue with me. :: If I do remember correctly you couldn't even lift your servo to reach your receptors much less your antennae/ear finials:: I replied smirking as I recalled the scene of his arms firmly stuck to his sides as he tried to pry them loose. What? It was funny ok. If you saw the frustrated look on his face you would understand. It was so cute I couldn't help but smile he was like ">.< Get it off" I feel horrible but his face was priceless. :: And wasn't it you who was freaking out because you could feel it inside your audios and touching your Antennae/ear finials and wouldn't let me get your servos first?:: I asked smirking. I waited for his response for a few moments before asking ::Well?:: He turned his head as far as he could though not very far it was enough so I could see the I admit nothing look on his face. I just shook my head smiling as I removed the last of the goop off of his receptor and moved onto the other side. He shivered as I squirted some liquid soap onto his receptor and Antennae/ear finial and began to scrub. He twitched and squirmed as I worked as fast as I could trying to alleviate his discomfort as soon as possible. Though still not very fast I had to continue at certain pace unless I wanted to help him repaint his finish later. As it stood now I was probably going to have to do that anyway but I wanted to avoid it if I could.