Chapter 14:: Down the Rabbit Hole

(An:: Thank you everyone who commented on the last chapter and voted and were patient with me over the summer. Sorry for the long wait SORRY I HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH A CRISIS! Here’s the usual thank you list! Special thanks to Jubilantgirl,  Narutardtoheart, Crazy-_murder9, transformer_vocaloid, ambergalway, Toritooley, aprilmarie2, Pumpkincat, DragonNinja my Rp buddy ,Saigelet_23, Brianna Mires, Chesire-remix Patchworkangel,Nevada Prime, Uchihaklarawhovian, bumblebeeforever,spockisawesome, retarted rainbow, shadowkate sonic scream Ashley-orie, optimusprime2213, TransformerDino, direction342, murds99, ,Shayma98,Jackiejellybean,Frostydogz, Rinzler863,moonriver and special super duper thanks to KiraLJones my hetalia bud, dfw123456, crioslash_prime,  Tomboy 2014,AllieYoung0 transformergirl 143, Lavertus-Prime and finally Sunflare. Thanks for all the help you guys offered in helping me get this chapter done it’s really and truly appreciated.  Thank you for your patience. I’m sorry for Ocish tendencies I do have them so point them out when you see them along with grammer errors. Obviously I don’t own the transformers franchise though I wish I could I don’t so yeah I take credit for my OC’s the story and my personal inventions which I list when they appear so everthing that appears in this chapter aside from the transformers who appear. I hope you all like this new chapter. Again  I’m sorry for the wait and I’m sorry for suckyness I tried but I’m still not happy with this one I’ve rewritten it a dozen times as it is but I think I finally found the one I liked and I’m not going to give myself time to second guess so I’m sorry if you don’t like it. Ono Ps. It’s weird like really weird and so will the next 3 but coffee plus a Scifi movie marathon equals  well you see what happens bright side it’s finished)

Quote:: "The Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad?

Alice Kingsley: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."- Alice and WonderLand

Ch 14:: Down the Rabbit Hole

(Ab pov)

The rain was coming down in sheets the water just beginning to pool forming large puddles all across the forest floor. The only dry place to be found was that of the small alcove created by the tree I had been sitting under for the better part of an hour. The sun had begun set a while ago and was now little more than a small dust of orange across the sky.

 Without the sun the cold truly began to set in. As it was I wanted nothing more than to be back on the Nemisis with Orion, but there was nothing I could do with the whether the way it was. I couldn’t even start a fire. All I could do was just watch the rain fall and listen to the soft pitter patter it made as it landed on the leaves above. A soft reminder and a familiar friend whose soft sound so sweet and delicate; almost like that of a lullaby; was slowly lulling me to sleep.  

As I drifted off I felt as the world around me change from the world of reality to that of dreams.  The world that explodes to life once the mind is at rest, but that’s the thing….. My mind is never at rest. Instead the sight that met me when I closed my eyes was almost as real as the one I saw when they were open.  I could smell the perspiration in the air and feel the sweat beading down my face, but I wasn’t really feeling it.

As always I was watching. Seeing and feeling pain from a time long since past and as always all I could do was standby and watch. The bitter truth of my existence….forever destined to be the silent by stander….. even in my own dreams.

Looking around I took in my surroundings and  I realized it was different than last time. Instead of the village that normally met me in this world it appeared to be a metal building of sorts. The walls were decorated with five banners each displaying a different insignia with a small group of children before each of them. However the one that drew my attention the most was that of the black banner with a white lance shining true against the black of the flag almost as though it were a light in the dark.