Chapter 1:: Giant Robots?!

( I own nothing except this story, personal inventions and OCs apologies for errors if there are any please forgive and report thanks )

Chapter 1:: Giant robots

I hate being a mute absolutly hate it! It is down right irritating to have to make all these hand motions or write down ever thing you need to say. Not to mention extremely inconvenient especially when your being held upside down by your foot by a giant gray and purple robot with red eyes and sharp teeth yelling at you to answer it. You kind of feel inclined to at least scream. Ugh why is it always me? Even if i could talk I wouldn't be able to answer his question. Mostly because I have no idea how I got here. I have no memory of who I am. Up until a few weeks ago I couldn't even walk. The extent of what I do remember is waking up in a room with people around me asking questions like Who are you? Where did you come from? What's your name? All of which I had no answer too. They ended up giving me a name and welcoming me into their family, but I knew I didn't belong I wasn't like them. Not long after I got my feet back under me some things brought me to the King's attention. And once he found out that I wasn't from around there he put out a warrant for my arrest. I hadn't done anything wrong in my point of view or peoples. Most of them came after me because I was an "off worlder" what ever that was. I didn't understand what they had ment but I had run all the same.  

I had been running for a long time moving from place to place going where the wind took me. I normally left before I was discovered. It was unfortunately not as lucky this time I had known the soldiers were closing in but I hadn't expected them to gather a search party or for them to chase me through the forest. Which ultimately lead to me my current situation. I had run at top speed through the forest until I came upon the cliffs. I was stuck between rock and a hard place when suddenly this strange green swirling portal opened. I looked into the portal in awe then over my shoulder as I heard the clanking of Armor. I saw the Kings men coming at me with swords, spears, and some even had guns. I thought to myself "whatevers on the other side can't be as bad as whats on this one" and I jumped through. I ended up on butt in a dark corridorr of a ship of sorts. I should have stayed right where i was but no. I had to be curious and run right into tall gray and scary.

"Are you listening to me Fleshling!?" asked the robot. Is he still yelling at me? I thought he would have droppped me by now I looked up at it trying to meet it's eyes. Wait did it even call them eyes? Bah! I scolded myself thoughts for another time. The robot shook me making me feel sick to my stomach. I was about to throw up when I heard a deep baritone voice say.

"Lord Megatron you called for me?" the shaking stoped and I felt the Robot turn and face another robot except this one was Silver, Blue, Black, and Red. I saw it's Bright blue eyes widen and then focus on me "Lord Megatron what is that? it asked.

"Well Orion this is a young human femme that snuck abord our ship and refuses to answer me when I question it " answered the gray robot

" I see. Perhaps the reason she is not answering you is becuase your holding her upside down" the red and blue bot pointed out

" You may have a point Orion" replied the Gray bot in a agitated tone as he placed me in his palm right side up. I placed my hands on my head as I felt the blood that had rushed to my head go back to the rest of me. Uh I have a head ache. I fell to my butt and laid back in it's hand holding my head until the pounding of blood in my ears stopped. I sat back up in his hand and looked around. I looked over at the red and blue bot and nodded my thanks he smirked back at me and nodded.

" Well are you going to answer me human?" asked the gray robot anger rising in his voice. I looked up at him then back at the red and blue bot. I sighed and looked around for my bag i found it on the floor beside the gray bots foot. I pointed to it and the red and blue bot came over and handed it to me I nodded my thanks and dug out my note pad and wrote