Chapter 2:: Incentive and an upgrade

(author's note:: hey guys been a while ugh I hate school with a passion speeches are evil and so are tests. I can't wait till summer I may actually get something done anyway again I apologize for Ocish tendencies I am doing my best to keep to their characters so point it out and I do my best to fix my main worry is Op he is so difficult sometimes, also for grammar am working on it I know that bothers some people so I'm just going to say sorry ahead of time. Again I don't own the Orion Pax story arc nor do I own transformers prime curse you Hasbro I don't own transformers period but I want too T~T but i do own this story. well anyway thanks to you Pumpkincat your a beast thanks for the comment, and too you as well Dragon Ninja my Rp buddy . And to you my readers and aspiring authors I have one thing too say " believe in your dreams Because the future is built upon dreams" - Optimus Prime my absolute fav Op quote so far to date it inspired me so I hope it inspires you happy writing and keep on swinging at whatever life throws at you Because God gives the hardest battles to his toughest soldiers.)

I wish i had stayed in Orion's room this wasn't what I had expected when Lord Megatron had called Orion over the intercom to meet him on the bridge. He had met us at the door to the bridge and started explaining their current situation and why they were on earth to start with. Orion had been put into stasis while the others; Lord Megatron and the other Decepticons had been fighting a war against the Autobots and due to the careless actions of Warlord Ratchet the leader of the Autobots their planet Cybertron was dead and could no longer support life and as a result they were forced into Exodus and they all ended up on earth. A picture of a dark metal planet came on screen and Orion gasped his eyes going wide in shock and horror.

"Cybertron" The look of pain and betrayal was clear on Orion's face I wish there were something i could do, some word i could say to make it better. Make my friend smile but even I was saddened by these revelations. I can only imagine what Orion is feeling .I placed my hand on the shoulder i was standing on and patted it giving him the only comfort I could at the moment. As he looked at the picture his teeth gritted in anger I looked over at Lord Megatron he looked almost amused and due to the emotions on Orion's face. What could possibly be funny about this! What is funny about all this pain and grief for those who he has lost ? I scowled at him to prove my agitation with his actions . He saw me the smirk on his face faded instantly. Orion shuddered and looked down expelling my fury and replacing it with worry for my friend.

"what happened while I was in stasis?" Megatron told him a great many things each one worst than the last. The senseless violence the murder of innocent cybertronians of all ages it was horrible so much death and that wasn't the worst of it but there are some things better left unsaid.The picture on the screen zoomed in giving a close up of the ruined surface of the planet.

Orion shook his head a look of betrayal, shock and horror on his face " I did not believe Ratchet capable of such horrors" Lord Megatron nodded and said

"and to think the Doctor of Dooms mad quest for power continues. His muraders pursued us to this planets orbit. we feel it's species are not ready to behold us " he turns and starts to walk toward the door " but we have resolved to protect this world from the same tragedy which was dealt to our own."

" One question Megatron. Why are we called Decepticons?" asked Orion Lord Megatron stopped he just stood there for a few seconds then replied

" Another craven Autobot Scare tactic" he turned and faced us " the name was meant to demonize us" he brought his fist to his chest in a showy way saying " but we wear it as a badge of honor for if telling the truth is deception then we are gladly guilty" he spread his arms wide to emphasize his point and Orion nodded as did I. " now please Orion there will be time for catching up now you must rest" he turned to walk away again and Orion turned back to the screen.