Chapter:20 Calm 2: The Quiet,Wise,Cunning, the Wolf in Sheeps' Clothing

Here's the usual thank you list! Special thanks to Jubilantgirl, Narutardtoheart, Crazy-_murder9, transformer_vocaloid, ambergalway, Toritooley, aprilmarie2, Pumpkincat, DragonNinja my Rp buddy ,Saigelet_23, Brianna Mires, Chesire-remix Patchworkangel,Nevada Prime, Uchihaklarawhovian, bumblebeeforever,spockisawesome, retarted rainbow, shadowkate sonic scream Ashley-orie, optimusprime2213, TransformerDino, direction342, murds99, ,Shayma98,Jackiejellybean,Frostydogz, Rinzler863,moonriver and special super duper thanks to KiraLJones my hetalia bud, dfw123456, crioslash_prime, Tomboy 2014,AllieYoung0 transformergirl 143, Lavertus-Prime and finally Sunflare. Thanks for all the help you guys offered in helping me get this chapter done it's really and truly appreciated. Thank you for your patience. I'm sorry for Ocish tendencies I do have them so point them out when you see them along with grammer errors. Obviously I don't own the transformers franchise though I wish I could I don't so yeah I take credit for my OC's the story and my personal inventions which I list when they appear so everthing that appears in this chapter aside from the transformers who appear. I hope you all like this new chapter.

Chapter 20

The Calm Before the Storm

Part 2

The Quiet, The Wise, The Cunning. The Wolf in Sheeps Clothing

( It's a filler chapter with some hinted Malice. Judge me if you will it leads up to awesomeness/ sadness no worries. Plus double quotes!!!! So much fun huh?! )

"The Quiet ones are The Wise ones, and The most Cunning, They are the Wolves in Sheeps Clothing"- ???

The Silence that surrounds me as blood drips from my blade is all encompassing. As I move to my next opponent it fills me with fear yet at the same time puts me at an unimaginable ease. For I know that whether I win or lose it will return. This feeling can only be described as the calm before the storm. - ???

Silence and Sorrow.....no sound, only bits and pieces of pictures and feelings, but the rest was just the complete and utter silence of one at rest and empty. ... I didn't hear anything as I slept. Not a sound pierced through the veil between the world of wakefulness and that of dreams. It was all so calm it was unnerving. More so when I awoke. As usual I awoke with a start as though I'd been struck, but for the first time I didn't know by what. Usually the visions that visited my dreams told me the cause of the interruption, but this time it was nothing. Just darkness and the occasional static or flash of color.

It was apparently a morning full of long awaited firsts. For the first time in months I felt rested when I awoke, but it was cold like something was missing; a presence. I was at peace, but at the same time I wasn't. Everything appeared to be ok. Well, in my head at least. Orion was still overly cross with me and made it very clear I was no longer permitted to venture far without him. So, in light of that I opted to do my homework while he worked. Over all it wasn't bad a little boring, but I couldn't complain. This was one of the better Saturdays I'd ever had.....well that I can remember anyway. Despite the odd feelings I couldn't help but feel calm and happy. Nothing but my own paranoia was looming in the shadows of my mind, no pressure, just me and nothing else. It was a welcome change. One-sixteen was far away and so was the past. I was free or at least that's how it felt inside, but deep down I knew that it wasn't complete.

On the outside it was the same situation as it always was and nothing was actually ok. Orion and I were still with the enemy and I was trying to figure out how to tell him what was about to happen without my glasses and so far I was failing. It was difficult to make myself understood, but after sometime I had the thought to try my hand at sign language again. It was slow going for both of us. I had rarely used it before because I didn't really have much use for communication all alone in a forest and I had my glasses. Not to mention good memory isn't exactly what I'm known for. Luckily, Orion was a fast learner. Within an hour he was reading and signing back like he'd done it for centuries. It was actually rather impressive, but then it again it was Orion. What else was there to expect? Also I have a slight suspension he downloaded the language off the internet, but I've yet to be able to prove it.