Chapter 18 The Man in the Iron Mask

( Warning feels!!!!!!!! alert level Alpha!!!!!!! or at least I think so ^^" idk  im not too good at the feels DX  )

( or at least I think so is very sad Ps as a heads up I didn't really have time to edit this much so I hope it's ok but im sure theres a few bad places here or there but I hope it still has the effect I hope it would love you guys and I hope you like the story cause this is supposed to be dark and sad but im not good at it ^^" I apologies also for it being late it just took longer than I thought it would cause im concerned is no good but at the same time I don't know what to fix anyway thanks for the the follows the likes and the votes I lost my list of peeps to write down at some point so expect that back next time as of right now welcome to another installemnt of MITK and I hope you enjoy! please leave a vote or a comment and if you want to yell at me please use the pm box love Von any way Happy New year God bless and I hope every one has a good night a lovely morning and had a positively lovely Christmas.) ( https://youtu.be/UeW_oWNs0wo ) ( video to listen to on the side while reading or after)

                                                                                           Chapter 18

                                                                          The Man in the Iron Mask

                                                                         Part 1 "When morning comes"

                   "The darkness within ones soul can only be combated through a smile and laughter" ~

               "There is a fine line between dream and memory the only problem is being able to differentiate between the two." The Original ( aka both of these are  mine )

Watching her silent partner leave was probably one of the most intense moments in Night Raiders life. The room was almost crawling with the feel of doom that seemed only to be produced when that girl was in the room and it made Night Raider uneasy. It felt almost as though with a thought Annabeth could've snapped her in half, but at the same time there was that look in her eyes...that regal look... kind and caring...those eyes that said it would be ok.

A complete contradiction to the stern and unexpressive face that held those eyes in place and that same expression that left Night Raider in the brooding state she currently found herself in as she stared at the circuitry that comprised the small device in her hands. An object that comprised a whole other issues in and of itself.

The small pair of shades were completely foreign to her. The tech was reminiscent of both Cybertronian and human technology but at the same time something completely different. Something new that seemed to be a combination of the two along with something else entirely. But despite everything eventually she figured it out and when she did Night Raider immediately regretted it. For as the small machine warred to life everything around it seemed to move away seemingly like that of two magnetic forces repelling each other. However, that was the least of what it did... it also took the liberty to power on the monitor that it had been plugged into to charge its battery. It was almost as though something inside it were aware of itself...but how was that possible?

Unless?! This wasn't one of Soundwaves minicons was it?!' she thought 'Please please by primus no!' She tried to reach it to uplug it. To do anything but she couldn't it zapped her and before she could even pull her hand back a message appeared on the screen.