Chapter 7:: School

(Authors note:: I am really ,really sorry about the wait. My mom had surgery this week and we were getting ready for it last week so I haven't had time to write and my family came over and stayed so we all know how that went. So I am going to try and make this authors note short and get on with it. I do not own Transformers Prime or the Orion Pax story arc Hasbro does nor do I own polo yeah big shocker there. I do however own this story. Again point out Ocish tendancies and other errors so that I can fix them. The prank at the end was done in chapter 32 of Unexpected friendships so not mine that belongs to SaigeLakeman. Special thanks to Saigelakeman, Patchwork Angel, Victoria Tooley, Pumpkincat, BumblebeeIronhide, and DragonNinja my RP buddy. And now for the " insert fanfare here XD"

Quote of the day:: "Don't focus on the sad things... And I'm sure you'll notice... All the happiness hiding around you." -Mom (From The Crooked Man) . Now sit back relax and please enjoy the next installment of Transformers Prime: Memory is the Key.)

/////////////////////////////

I dusted myself off and walked up to the school's front door. Here goes nothing I walked through the doors and was greeted by Miko getting chewed out by a man with brown hair that was starting to gray, wearing a blue dress shirt you would wear underneath a suit and khakis with brown shoes. He also had a strange looking mustache. I recognized it and for some reason it didn't bode well with me. I looked at him funny for a few minutes until I realized he had a Hitler stache! I hope that doesn't insinuate how the rest of this day is going to go.

" But Mr." started Miko

" No, buts you have been warned on multiple occasions what would happen if you were late again."

"But" started Miko.

"Detention for the rest of the week!" replied Mr. Mustachio. Of course it does. It never fails it's just my luck and knowing my luck things can only go down hill from here .... Now that I think about it maybe there's still time to leave. I turned to leave as Miko tried to explain why she was late for probably the umpteenth time this year.

" But Mr. Gibson I wouldn't have been late if I hadn't of run into that girl outside" she explained as I looked over my shoulder to see that she had seen me out of the corner of her eye. I could tell she had seen me due to the big smile plastered on her face. The question is how? I was sneaking. " She's right there see!!!" She pointed at me as he turned around to see what she was pointing at I groaned inwardly. " See I wasn't lying" Great!! Just perfect!!! My window of escape just closed. you just had to look back didn't you self. I facepalmed. How do I get myself into these situations? I asked myself as I sighed and turned to face them. Might as well get this over with. I walked up and took the pink device out of my pocket and handed it to her. She took it smiling " Thanks you saved me big time."

" Wait a minute how do I know you two didn't plan this?" asked Mr.Gibson. I looked at him eyebrow raised. " Well?" he asked. Miko looked at me hopeing I had an answer. I set my bag on the floor and pulled out the paper that had come with the data pad I had been given explaining the situation and showed it too him. He gazed over it and nodded " Very well Ms. Nakadai you are dismissed you don't have detention for now but remember any more trouble."

" And it's detention I got it. catch ya later" replied Miko heading off to class.

" And as for you come with me" I followed him into the principle's office and sat down in the chair across from the desk as he took a seat on the opposite side in one of those spiny chairs. He picked up a piece of paper and looked it over it as he spoke. " First off I want to Welcome you to Memorial High Ms.Pax ?" Pax? " Your legal guardian emailed this too me earlier reguarding your condition. It is my understanding that you wear those glasses because your eyes are sensative to the light" I nodded looking away. I hated lying but I really don't want to have to explain this scar or my eyes. Most people flip out when they see them. Their all like "Oh my goodness!! what happened to your eyes are you ok?" some using much more vulgar language at times but the question was always the same and of course I don't have and can't answer. Such is the story of my life. "And you are a mute?" I nodded. " Yet you want to take normal classes instead of the ones with teachers who can actually understand sign language ?" I nodded. Wow that sounds way stupider out loud. " Are you certain? " he asked and I nodded yes. " Alright if your sure. If you need anything just come to me and if you ever want to change classes just tell me and I'll do what I can" I nodded and rose from the chair " Here is your schedule and locker combination don't loose them" he handed me the schedule and locker combination and I looked them over. I had math first. Lovely. I wrote