Chapter 4:: Assignment and an Autobot?!

Ok so maybe asking a giant alien robot to play a game where there are multiple ways to win when he can process every possible move I can make before I make them wasn't my best idea. Maybe we should have played chess or a nice game of apples to apples. oh well to late for that now . After I jumped one of his pieces he started getting the hang of checkers before I knew what had happened he started jumping my pieces and soon we were both down to our last four . It was truly the most epic game of checkers I have ever played. Of course I don't know if it had anything to do with the fact I was playing against a alien robot or if it was because I actually had a challenge. It was pretty awesome either way. It was his move  and I waiting for him to make his move when the door opened to reveal another bot, but this one was purple and wore a red mask I believe they called them Vehicons. The Vehicon had a flash drive in one hand and a data-pad small enough for me to hold in the other. He walked in and handed the flash-drive to Orion and held out the data-pad for me. I took the data pad and nodded my thanks while Orion voiced his. The Vehicon cocked his head to the side and shrugged his shoulders then turned and left. It was strange he acted as if no one ever told him thank you before, hmmm thoughts for another time I suppose. I looked at Orion and he had a similarly perplexed look on his face then I looked at the data pad in my hand that still had the game of checkers on it waiting for Orion to take his turn and then over at the flash drive in Orions hand. I paused the game and Orion looked at me and I looked at him and shrugged . :: I guess we better get started ::

" I believe that would be wise course of action" he replied as he walks over to the terminal.

 He set me down on the terminal and I sat down turning on the datapad that the Vehicon had given me. The screen flickered on and filled with information on Jasper Nevada. The information started with a brochure that read " Jasper Nevada the entertainment capitol of the world" something tells me this brochure lies. I read through information in the brochure and thurned the page. I went through traffic laws and the places where all the kids went to hang out all of it seemed pretty useless, but my luck I would end up needing this information in the long run. I read through more and more of useless information then finally I came to a picture of a boy with Raven hair and stormy grey blue eyes he looked about sixteen and underneath his picture read Jackson Darby and it said he worked at Ko Burger a fast food restaurant . I scrolled down the page and the picture of a blue bot with pink highlights appeared it was obviously a girl bot and below her picture read Arcee. there was little to no information on either of them so I turned the page and a picture of a pink and black haired Asian girl who looked about fourteen or fifteen with brown eyes appeared and below her picture read Miko Nakadai. there wasn.'t any information on this one other than she liked heavy metal how that was useful I don't know. I scrolled down the page and the picture of a big army green bot came on screen and below his picture read Bulkhead it said he was an ex wrecker whatever that was. I really need to learn what they call stuff so far all I know is that they call their eyes or optics as they call them and that's about it. I turned the next page and a young boy about twelve by the looks of him with brown hair, brown eyes, and red glasses appeared and below his name read Rafael Equivel it said the boy was an accomplished hacker though he didn't look it. I scrolled down the screen and a yellow and black bot appeared he had car doors on his back for some strange reason and he had the biggest optics they were so cute I know this is a bad guy but just look at his face he's adorable  that's got to be his signature move or something kill them with the adorable glare. I looked below his picture and it read Bumblebee oh my goodness even his name is cute how can anything that cute be menacing? I turned the next page and the picture of a white and orangish-red bot appeared and below his picture read Ratchet. So this is the doctor of doom himself huh not very menacing none of them are actually well maybe Arcee is but none of them look like they could ever do any of the horrible things that Lord Megatron says they did, but looks can be deceiving I suppose. I was drawn out of my thoughts by a beeping sound and someone coming into the room I looked up from the data pad and saw that it was Lord Megatron.