Chapter 10:: Air ducts and cyber cats

(Authors note:: "Looks at date" ... O-O "lets it sink in"..... O~O WELL THAT'S NOT GOOD!!! I am sooooooooo sorry! D: School, Basketball, Work, Writers block, and Plot bunnies!!! I am so so sorry I've been so busy with just life in general I haven't had time for anything. I am so sorry T-T I feel like a horrible person. I'm gonna make this short so you can get on to the story. As you know this is the Tenth installment of Transformers Prime Memory is the Key. I don't own Transformers Hasbro does nor do I own Nightraider she belongs to SaigeLakeman and Amsel belongs to DragonNinja. I do however own this story so no takesy. And as always point out Ocish tendencies and other grammar errors or problems that you see so that I may fix them thank you. Special thanks to Pumpkincat, MoonRiver137, Jackiejellybean, Darkness Prime, SaigeLakeman, Shayma98, Narutard2Heart, Tori Tooley, Victoria tooley, Murds9, Patchworkangel, BumblebeeIronhide, and DragonNinja my Rp buddy. I also want to thank all of you who voted, commented, and read this story I really appreciate it. Now it is once again time for the (insert fanfare here) 

Quote of the day:: "When people cut you down or talk behind your back remember they took time out of their pathetic lives to think about you"-?????? >:} OWNED JUST OWNED XD. I died when my best friend sent me this. My exact word words were ROFL XD. By the way does any one else think rofl sounds like Scooby Doo saying waffle? Well does it? Ooo XDD Enjoy I hope you guys like it. ;)  

///////////////////////////

"You promise we'll always be friends?" Asked a young girls voice.  

"Of course! We'll always be friends!" replied an equally young girl's voice. 

"You promise?" asked the girl.  

"I promise" replied the other. "What's gotten into you S.....?" 

"It's nothing really." replied the girl. 

"It's not that dream again is it?" asked the other with concern. 

"N...No, it's... nothing I just" she paused "Will you promise me that you'll never go away?" asked the girl.  

"So it is that dream again......" stated the other sighing heavily. 

"I just... I don't want them to take you away" replied the girl 

"I know S.... And you know I can't promise you that, but I can promise this. No matter where or how far away I am. I'll always be there when you need me." replied the other in a reassuring tone.  

"Pinky swear?" asked the girl causing the other to laugh.  

"Pinky swear!" replied the other.  

"Girls! Get down here lunch is ready!" called a young man's voice.  

"Coming!!!" they replied in unison.  

"Jinx! You owe me a soda!" exclaimed the other with glee. 

"Yeah whatever." replied the girl dismissively "I'll still beat you back!" 

"Oh really is that a challenge?" asked the other "If it is you're on! Whoever gets there first gets dibs on the grape soda!!"  

"I'll be sure to give you that soda I owe you when you lose!" replied the girl.  

"We'll see." replied the other "Ready?" 

"Set!" exclaimed the girl.  

"Alright then. Ready! Set!"  

"GO!!!" exclaimed the two simultaneously.  

" Beep ! Beep! Beep!" What!!! What is that?! I sat up fast looking for where the sound was coming from. I looked up at the terminal in fear as a pop up appeared on my HUD. I laughed at myself when I realize it was my own glasses alerting me that the program I had been working on was finished. I sighed in relief turning off the alarm as I laid back down closing my eyes in an attempt to go back to sleep as the image of two young girls playing ran through my mind.