Chapter 12:: Close Calls

( Author’s note:: Hey guys welcome to the twelfth installment  of Transformers Prime Memory is the Key. I want to thank everyone who read, commented and voted for my story you guys are awesome! Please leave a comment and vote and As always I embrace grammar Nazis so tell me where the problems are, I’m sorry for Ocish tendencies, and grammar errors. Also I own nothing but this story, my Oc’s and personal inventions. All rights to transformers go to Hasbro. Special thanks to Pumpkincat, MoonRiver137, Jackiejellybean, Darkness Prime, SaigeLakeman, Shayma98, Narutard2Heart, Tori Tooley, Victoria tooley, Murds9, Patchworkangel, BumblebeeIronhide,Aprilmarie2,  and DragonNinja my Rp buddy by the way guys if you change your names give me a heads up cause I won’t notice. Oh and about the note to self I had an ear infection over the Christmas break and so I went to the doctor  to get some medicine but was late to the appointment and had to wait. while I was in the waiting room this girl sat next to me and the next thing I know she gets a text and starts ranting about her boy friend and her voice was so high pitched it sounded like a siren and kinda like that girl off of Madea's big happy family so I was like why?! So ja I thought you all might enjoy my misery it wasn’t meant to be mean to cheerleaders or anything I was just telling you what she looked like with out really doing so ^^ anyway  Now it is time for the (insert fanfare here)

Quote of the day:: “It is not what we do that defines us, but the company we keep and how well we keep it” – Dad from Brink

Enjoy ;)

//////////////////////

Late?! I can’t be late! I yelled to myself as I ran through the front doors as the second bell rang. Ah…. Late? how can I be late? I’ve.. never.. been.. late..! I started twitching a little as I slid down to my knees. Ok so I’m a little OCD about certain things. Everything has a place and time for a reason. If you shoot past your mark by a millisecond even the best sniper can miss their shot. Just jot it down as another one of my numerous quirks I can’t explain.

“Ms. Pax are you alright?” asked the red haired lady from the office. “ My goodness dear your soaking wet?! Did you walk here in weather like this?!” I nodded my reply still twitching slightly. Upon seeing this she looked as though she was gonna have ten heart attacks. “My goodness how dreadful!” she exclaimed “Take a seat dear I’ll have you a slip shortly and don’t worry about being tardy anyone who had to walk through that would have been. Consider it excused!”  Upon hearing that the twitching stopped but I was still gravely upset. I gave her the best smile I could muster and nodded as I took my seat trying to calm down. What can I say I like things to be as they are supposed to be everything belongs in a particular place at a particular time and for a particular reason. And I find no flaw in that philosophy. It’s saved my life more times than I can count.

Not long after I walked in another girl came in. It was obvious she was a cheer leader. her very presence emanated the fact she considered herself better than everyone not to mention she was wearing a shirt that said Cheer on the front in bold letters. She looked like your typical stereotyped high school Cheerleader; tall, blonde, and skinny. I did my best not to show my contempt for her company as she sat next to me; not that I hated her as a person I just wasn’t keen on dealing with her at the time. She didn’t say anything for sometime and I was beginning to think I had miss judged her. That is until she got a text and then it was on. She sat there and told me what I felt was her entire life story. She told me about how rude her boyfriend was and showed me the same text three times. It wouldn’t have been so bad if her voice didn’t sound like a blasted siren. After every word I had to remind myself to go to my happy place. Note to self:: being tardy results in boring unintellectual one sided conversations with air headed teenagers whose voice makes your ears bleed who also don’t know when their being ignored. Ps Never under line never twice be late again.( reasoning for this read Note up top)