Chapter 6:: Memories or a Nightmare

(Authors note:: Hello again I do sincerely apologise for the wait I have been other wise occupied and haven't had time to write. The weather hasn't been cooperative, I was asked to watch the sparklings at my church 2 weeks ago for VBS and I had to study for my drivers test and on top of that my Aunt died so I've been busy with family. ps I passed my drivers test \(O0O)/ well the written one anyway but still \(O0O)/. So getting back in the swing of things. As usual I don't own Transformers or the Orion Pax story arc Hasbro does (T-T) but I do own this story and I was watching Bolt while I wrote this chapter and when I heard Rhino say " I am so awesome" I was working on a password for the flight deck terminal and well I just imagined Megsy saying it and after laughing about that for a good five maybe ten minutes I couldn't resist XD (I am dead serious imagine Megatron saying this in your head it is the funniest thing I have heard ever of all time or at least until I imagined Optimus saying XD). And as usual point out any OCish tendencies and grammar errors so that I may fix them. Special thanks to Pumpkincat, SaigeLakeman,VictoriaTooley,PatchworkAngel and DragonNinja my rp buddy, and to the rest of my friends here on Wattpad you guys are the best. If you haven't read it I suggest reading Unexpected Friendships by SaigeLakemen and Kidnapped by Decepticons ? and Loving it? By DragonNinja two of my favorites stories here on Watt-pad. And now it is once again time for the.....

Quote of the day:: " I would rather die than live as anyone other than myself. For to live as anyone other than yourself is not to live at all. The day I choose to be anyone other than me is the day I will surely die."- VS )

////////////

" Hey wake up!" shouted a young girls voice. " Helloooo, is anyone in there? Rise and shine! Wakey Wakey eggs and baccy!!". I heard blinds opening and felt as light began to shine through a window onto my face. I turned over ignoring the voice putting my pillow over my head trying to block out the noise and light from the window. " Wake up!! Come on lazy bones don't make me dump a bucket of cold water on you " I sat up quickly, pillow landing in my lap ,blurry eyed expecting to be soaked with cold water at any second. " Just kidding. Good to see you've rejoined the world of the living though" stated the voice as I huffed laying back down putting the pillow back over my face so I could go back to sleep." Please wake up" begged the voice " Come on please!!!You promised." Promised? I wonder what she's talking about? ah no not again. Curse you curiosity. You always find someway or something that will keep me from sleeping don't you. Just once I would love to have a good nights sleep just once is that to much to ask? I huffed loudly and removed the pillow from my face and sat back up.

:: Promised? :: I asked as I yawned rubbing my eyes . I looked around the room looking for whoever it was who was talking to me and noticed I wasn't in Orion's room. It was a small bed room with drawings on the walls and on the desk that was up against the right wall. It looked like a little girls bed room with white walls with flowers painted on them and paints on the wood floors. There was a wet paint sign beside the wall the flowers were on and there was bunk bed with sky blue sheets which I was sitting in.

" Come on sleepy head time to get up we're gonna be late" stated the voice as I looked around trying to find where it was coming from. When I saw a young girl by the door with her hands on her hips. She was laughing and smiling brightly. She looked just like me except she didn't have a scar and she looked a lot younger. Her brown hair was in a braid and she was wearing a white Tank top and khaki shorts.

:: Where are we going?:: I asked as I stood up. A million different questions running through my mind. Where am I? Who on earth is this kid? How did I get here? You know all the questions you should ask when you have no idea where you are. The young girl started laughing.

" You have the worst memory ever. Don't you remember sis you promised we would go up to the mountain today to watch the clouds." replied the young girl as she ran out the door. I stopped cold.Wait what?!! Did She just call me sis?! What Mountain? What on earth is going on? This must be some sort of prank right. Come on there are some camera's here somewhere . But why would she call me Sis? Who on earth is this kid ? I looked down at myself and realized the floor was a lot closer than it used to be, and my clothes were different. Instead of my T-shirt it was a red and black tank top and blue jean shorts. The sunlight coming through the window was shining straight on the desk causing something under the drawings to shine. I moved over to the small desk covered in drawings. I moved some of them out of the way. And discovered there was a mirror underneath. As I looked at my reflection I rubbed my eyes and blinked a couple of times I looked like.....like a little kid. Just like the little girl; we looked exactly the same. I reached up my hand and touched my left eye, my scar was gone. How is this possible? I looked away from the mirror and over at the open door and the girl. She was outside chasing butterflies waiting for me to come outside. She turned to her left and I saw a mark on her shoulder. It looked like three swords and a shield from where I was. I walked over to the door to get a better look, but it wasn't close enough. I looked down at my left shoulder thinking maybe I had one too. I didn't I looked over to my right shoulder and saw I too had a mark on my shoulder but it wasn't the same. It looked like a Dragon. I marveled at it for a few minutes just looking at it. I had never noticed it before, I should really pay more attention to things. I sighed and shook my head and went outside. As I stepped outside someone's hand tousled my hair.