Chapter 19: The Calm Before the Storm Part 1: Nothing ventured nothing gained

Here's the usual thank you list! Special thanks to Jubilantgirl, Narutardtoheart, Crazy-_murder9, transformer_vocaloid, ambergalway, Toritooley, aprilmarie2, Pumpkincat, DragonNinja my Rp buddy ,Saigelet_23, Brianna Mires, Chesire-remix Patchworkangel,Nevada Prime, Uchihaklarawhovian, bumblebeeforever,spockisawesome, retarted rainbow, shadowkate sonic scream Ashley-orie, optimusprime2213, TransformerDino, direction342, murds99, ,Shayma98,Jackiejellybean,Frostydogz, Rinzler863,moonriver and special super duper thanks to KiraLJones my hetalia bud, dfw123456, crioslash_prime, Tomboy 2014,AllieYoung0 transformergirl 143, Lavertus-Prime and finally Sunflare. Thanks for all the help you guys offered in helping me get this chapter done it's really and truly appreciated. Thank you for your patience. I'm sorry for Ocish tendencies I do have them so point them out when you see them along with grammer errors. Obviously I don't own the transformers franchise though I wish I could I don't so yeah I take credit for my OC's the story and my personal inventions which I list when they appear so everthing that appears in this chapter aside from the transformers who appear. I hope you all like this new chapter.

Chapter 19

The calm before the storm part 1

Nothing ventured nothing gained

" Don't risk your life on a gambit. You might just lose it.

" Perhaps. But then again you might gain a mountain of gold. You can never guess with this sort of thing" -???????

( 3rd pov)

Nightraider was at a loss. Annabeth was more a mystery than she had previously anticipated and the information she had just received was more than she could have ever imagined. The problem was that all of it was useless it held no relation to anything that was taking place. The only reason she even had the glasses was so she could fix them and now here they were smoking from a fried circuit and Primus only knows what else. She looked through her drawers and cabinets in search of a replacement, but there were none to be found.

Belting out a rather exaggerated sigh NightRaider looked at the clock only to discover that she had worked through the night to well past noon. Taking that as a queue to head to bed NightRaider stood and stretched. Leaving her lab and the glasses behind as an issue for another time only to find the Autobots and the humans (more specifically Jack) discussing their plans to take the bridge and reach Vector Sigma before dispersing and heading home.

It was a decent enough plan to be sure, but it still left out how they intended to find Optimus once they recovered the knowledge of the Primes. NightRaider wasn't going to discourage them with that small detail. The last thing the team needed now was loss of moral and NightRaider refused to be the cause. But then again taking that issue into account Annabeth returned to the fore front of her mind. She hadn't said she'd help per say but from what she had gathered from the footage or whatever she had seen Annabeth was a good friend who was willing to die and kill for the people she loved . Perhaps with the right incentive she would be willing to help.

As NightRaider thought of the glasses and in extension of Siege she thought. 'Surely, Annabeth would help right? After what happened to Siege she clearly doesn't like people or perhaps it is something else'. Despite her revelations NightRaider knew nothing about Annabeth all she had seen and heard was the death of a dear friend. No a brother. A brother who had once been a Decepticon. Could Annabeth even be trusted? Now's not the time she concluded but then again if they were to rescue Optimus Annabeth would have to be rescued as well. " Ratchet?" she called

"What is it NightRaider can't you see I'm busy?" he asked

"I can see well enough." She replied "What I want to know is how you found this space bridge and how you intend to find Optimus after and if Jack returns from Vector Sigma?" she asked knowing that it was more than likely a sore subject.