Chapter 8:: Grafitti, Pranks and More Unanswered Questions

(Authors note:: By the Allspark Vontage has updated \(O0O)/ you should be afraid XD. As you all know I don't own Transformers Prime or the Orion Pax story arc Hasbro does. As always please point out ocish tendencies and any other errors so that I may fix them. Special thanks to SaigeLakeman, Patchwork Angel, BumblebeeIronhide, Victoria Tooley, Pumpkincat, Murds9 and my RP buddy DragonNinja you guys are the best. The credit for Knockout prank and the talk with Nightraider was SaigeLakeman's along with her Oc Nightraider and Amsel is DragonNinja's as well. Now that that's taken care of. It is now time for the "insert fan fare here" der da da der!!! XD

The Quote of the Day: "Friends can be found in the most unlikely of places you just have to be open and look around you."- ????. And now for the 8th installment of Transformers Prime: Memory is the Key. Speed typing powers activate)

////////////////////////////////

As Knockout Drove through the Green Vortex I thought on how exactly I was going to get my hands on those camera feeds. I was an amateur hacker at best but even I knew a few tricks that could uplink my HUD to a live feed of all that transpired upon the Nemesis for a time at least. That is I highly doubt I can fool Soundwave for long. Wait a minute.... Cybertronians are literally living machines it would be possible for me to install a virus. A virus that would no cerebral damage, but could still give me access to all that Soundwave knows and more. Perhaps even discover who this Optimus Prime really is! That at least would put Orion's mind at ease. Upon arriving on the Nemesis it has become clear that there are many secrets on this ship each one shrouded in deception after deception. Orion may not want to believe it, but deep down he knows something's not right. I don't know what we'll find but I am going to help Orion discover who Optimus Prime is. No matter what may follow, I am going to help my friend. He's the only one I have and the closest thing to family I've had in a long time. 

I had forgotten what it felt like honestly. I've been living alone for far too long. Looking back on it, until recently I couldn't have imagined having it any other way. Moving from place to place, running, hiding, never staying in one place for more than a night, sleeping in trees and caves, or if I was lucky find a place where no one knew there was a price on my head and actually have a home cooked meal, a warm place to sleep and God willing a hot bath. I was rarely fortunate enough to come across such a place and even then I was cautious when I did. It wouldn't have been the first time a seemingly nice couple or family would feign innocents just so they could collect the bounty on my head. Of course for 10,000 Gold pieces I can't say I wouldn't be tempted myself. Money is one of those things that can make someone desperate and desperate people are extremely dangerous. They act on impulse and it is hard to determine just how far they will go. But in some cases the fact that they acted on impulse is the only reason I made it out alive. If they actually planed it out I can't say I would be standing here today. The ones who planed it out step by step were the ones I had to watch for. It made me expect the worst from people. It makes me sad to think I had become so used to lies, and being alone. It had become normal to wake up in the middle of a forest not knowing where I was. Just moving to stay alive not trusting anyone. 

It still surprises me I was so quick to trust Orion there was just something about him. Something that made me trust him without question. What it is I can't begin to wrap my head around, but I know without a doubt I can trust him. The other decepticons however are a completely different story. Everything they say must be questioned and examined. I've seen enough to know when someone's lying. Anyone adept in Fabrication focuses on a sliver of truth then builds deception around it and Megatron seems to very adept in the art. Unfortunately for him as am I.

"Hellooooo! Kid you alright?" asked Knockout bringing me out of my thoughts.

:: Hmm?:: I asked. Looking around realizing we were back on the Nemesis and Knockout becoming impatient waiting for me to get out