1.3

[8]

     "Oh! I should get going now!," Shancai said while scrambling to get her things, "the hall director is checking soon." She soon left, leaving me in the dorm alone. "Where is Liang Wei?" I mumbled to myself while looking at the time on my phone. It was 7:47. The hall director comes at 8.

     I suddenly heard some rustling coming from the window. Someone isn't trying to kidnap me, right? "SENIOR! PLEASE HELP US." I heard from the window. It was Liang Wei with two other people. I'm guessing one of them was Jun, but I couldn't recognize the other one. I pulled Liang Wei, Jun, and the mysterious person up. Me and the person locked eyes for a moment, and then I soon realized who it was. Minghao? I thought to myself.

     Liang Wei signaled them to hide in the closet while she got ready for the hall director. "8:03, she'll be here any second." I said while staring at my phone. The hall director was in the room across from us. Liang Wei had just finished, she was panting.

     Lucky for us, we didn't get caught. I flopped onto my bed in relief. "Why were you out for so long?" I asked Liang Wei, who was helping Jun out of the closet. "We went somewhere." That Liang Wei, what an excuse. I passed them some chips from earlier and sneakily went to get Shancai. If I have to go through this, she does too.

     "Is it okay if I sit here?" Minghao asked while pointing at my bed. I nodded and looked at Shancai. We squeezed into a corner, avoiding any physical touch with them. "Don't be scared, I'm not going to hurt you or anything," Minghao said while playing a game on his phone. Me and Shancai used our phones to communicate.

     ;WHY DID YOU BRING ME HERE

;BECAUSE I NEED EMITIONAL SUPOPRT

     ;ARE YOU FREAKING IUT?? CAUSE IK I AM

;SAME HELPLPLPL

     ;SHOULD WE TALK TO THEM OR SOMETHING

;IDFK

     "Oh, Minghao, did you know, she," Jun mentioned while pointing at me, "is very good at doing makeup." Liang Wei looked at him confused on how he knew. Minghao looked at me, "Can you do mine?" he asked. "Well, it's kind of late..-" "Of course she can!" Shancai cut in. I looked at her with a 'WHAT-DO-YOU-MEAN-I-CAN-CAN-YOU-STFU' face. She pushed me off the bed while I glared at her.

     While doing Minghao's makeup, I overheard the conversation between Liang Wei and Jun.

"She did my makeup last night."

     "Hm, nothing else?"

"Of course not, I love you and only you."

     I'm pretty sure that I choked on something when I heard those words. Not out of jealousy (or was it?), just really surprised. Liang Wei really hit the jackpot. "What's your name?" Minghao asked. "Oh, I'm Li Xiaohua, you can call me Xiao, or Hua, or Xiaohua. Anything really." I said that without hesitating, but I hoped and prayed in my mind that Jun didn't notice. "Okay, Xiaohua, I'm Xu Minghao." He said as he smiled into the mirror. I know that, Minghao, you're famous. "Mmm.. I'm almost finished" I said as I added a bit of lipgloss onto his lips. He's perfect, but I mean, it's Xu Minghao we're talking about, so that's pretty obvious.

     Minghao introduced me to a game he was playing, while Shancai slept on my bed like a baby. Liang Wei and Jun were cuddled up and were watching a drama or something like that. I suddenly heard Shancai whimper, "Wow, am I fifth wheeling? And yet I thought you, Li Xiaohua, would never date anybody." I laughed while patting her head. "You'll find your Daoming Si soon, Dong Shancai." I reassured, referring to the show Meteor Garden. "Don't worry Shancai. Xiaohua won't be lonely when you find your Daoming Si." Minghao said while battling some monsters on his phone. Shancai pouted. "Hua, I'm hungry." She said while scratching her head. "Should we sneak out?" I asked while grinning. I haven't snuck out in a while. "No, we have school tomorrow." I pouted. "You're no fun."