1.5

[Your Lips]

     Hair down, glasses off, mask below my chin. That's how I change back to Xiaohua. I stopped by my locker and stuffed it with my shopping bags. 7:54.

     I returned back to the dorm. Jun's shoes were there, so I assumed he was hiding again. I quickly got ready. 7:58.

     "Hurry, Xiaohua!!" Liang Wei yelled while I struggled to put on my gown. 8:02.

     The director came. The back of my gown was unzipped. I'm dead meat. As the director looked around the room, Liang Wei quickly zipped it up. The director looked at us suspiciously. "Sorry, I've been a bit gassy nowadays." I blurted out.

     Finally, we were all clear. That was close. "Now it's my turn to ask you," Liang Wei said, "What were you doing out so late?" She gave me a stare. "I was," don't stutter, don't stutter, "I was on a date." Oh god. Minghao bursted out of the closet. "Huh?!" He yelled in an angry tone. My eyes looked a bit scared. Liang Wei on the other hand, looked shocked but happy. "You better bring him in soon!!" She yelled happily.

     "You were on a date?!"

"Shancai suggested him to me."

     "You should have told me."

"I thought you'd get mad."

     "Where did you guys go?"

"The park."

     "Did he do anything?"

"Not really."

     Minghao was being oddly overprotective. My heart did that thing again. Gosh. I unlocked my phone that I haven't checked in a while. 3 missed calls from Liang Wei. "Give me your number." Minghao said while pulling on my phone. He was angry, and there was no reason for me to make him even more angry. I willingly gave him my phone. "Call me when you do things like that." He said calmly. We then suddenly heard a yell from Liang Wei who was out with Jun.

     "Where were you?!" She yelled.

"I was- um,"

     "On a date too?"

"No, I was shopping-"

     "Alone?"

"Um,"

     Liang Wei came crashing into the room. It wasn't Jun's fault!!! I wanted to scream. She huddled herself into the sheets while Jun tried to apologize.

     Shancai skipped into the room happily. "Guys!! I brought drinks. We should celebrate our last night together like this." I quickly ran up to her and stole a drink. "This would be useful right about now." Shancai looked over at Liang Wei's bed and shook her head. "That's why I'm single."

     We all finally agreed to put aside the conflict and drink together. It was their last day afterall. "Cheers!" Shancai said, and then we followed.

     We snuck out to a karaoke room where everyone got pretty drunk. Shancai and Liang Wei sang until their voices died out, Jun and Minghao were dancing like crazy. I've never laughed so much in my life.

     Minghao finally sat down and rested his head on my lap. I was crazy drunk, not in my right mind. And so was Minghao. "Let's go somewhere." Minghao said while dragging my hand. I followed him along to the empty hallway.

     As soon as we made it out of the karaoke room, I found myself in Minghao's arms. "Wha-.." My back was leaning on the wall while he was in front of me. Our faces were inches apart, and I watched as those inches soon became centimeters, then millimeters, and then soon enough, space between our lips was closed. Our lips moved in sync while his arms hugged my torso to bring me closer to him. If only we could stay like that forever. We broke the kiss and he pulled me into a hug, I hugged him back.

     We came back to the karaoke room where Jun and Liang Wei were cuddled in a corner and Shancai was sleeping on the seat. "Alright, we should get going everyone." Minghao said, sounding somewhat sober.

     I threw my shoes off and slouched to my bed. Shancai was leaning on my shoulder. We plopped onto the bed while Minghao helped Liang Wei and Jun. They were completely knocked out.

     Minghao slept next to me and sighed. "It was a long day." I laughed weakly while trying to sleep. I completely forgot about Jun or "Jinsong's" gift tomorrow. I had way too much fun.

a/n

...

this is chapter contains half the amount of words from the last one

jk less than half

;_; i'm disappointed in myself

AND i even worte this before-hand

s m h

also i heard if you press the vote button you get a free cookie~ 🍪 (pls vote)