5.4

[Lies, lies, lies.]

Jun scrolled through Weverse in boredom.

'Seventeen's comeback is coming soon!'

'Mingyu looks really good in this picture'

'josh! how was your day today? :)'

===

Create a post!

does anyone know anything about xiaohua?|

does anyone know anything about xiao|

does anyone know anything ab|

does anyone know any|

does anyone kn|

does any|

does|

|

how was your day today?|

SEND!

===

Jun clicked on the button, even though he knew that he didn't usually post things like this. A flood of comments came rushing in.

'Jun-ge! I've been great, you?'

'Junnniiiieeeee!'

'HIIIIIII!'

Still, no news about Xiaohua. Until...

'Jun! Did you hear about Xiaohua's death? Apparently, her funeral is soon. Aren't you glad? That sasaeng was so annoying.'

His eyes widened at the comment, and then he began typing.

'NEVER EVER TALK ABOUT XIAOHUA LIKE THAT. YOU DON'T KNOW HER AT ALL. AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, SHE'S NOT DEAD!'

Subconsciously, he pressed send, and threw his phone away like it was nothing.

A few minutes later, Seungkwan, Hoshi and Mingyu stormed into Jun's room. "JUN-HYUNG!" Mingyu yelled, jumping onto his bed and flicking Jun's forehead.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"Where's your phone?!" Seungkwan scanned the room, his eyes landing on the azure-cased phone on the other bed. He picked it up, quickly pressing buttons.

"Hey, what are you doing?!" Jun yelled, but not fighting with Seungkwan to get back his phone.

"What do you mean?! That post that you sent out, it's driving the carats crazy! And I thought you were over Xiaohua!"

Jun thought for a bit. "What post?"

Hoshi rolled his eyes, attempting to help Seungkwan answer as many comments as possible.

"THIS POST, WEN FUCKING JUNHUI!"

Seungkwan waved the phone in his face, furious at his hyung. "God, hyung. Can one be that stupid? This is ruining our reputation!"

"Are you drunk or something?!" Mingyu shook Jun, hoping for a somewhat sensible answer to come out of his mouth.

"I'm- I'm not drunk..." The members scoffed at Jun, walking out with his phone. "You should stay away from your phone for a while, Jun-hyung. At least until you get married."

Until he gets married. It seems like he's never getting his phone back then, because he's never going to marry Liang Wei, nor can he marry the dead Li Xiaohua.