5.8

[Coconut Lips]

"We are nothing alike!" Shancai yelled, standing next to Seonghee. They both stood with their arms crossed, one leg sticking out.

"But you are exactly alike." Xiaohua laughed at the two.

They glanced at each other, and then quickly switched positions. Shancai scratched her head. "Okay, so what if we're alike?!" Shancai pouted, Xiaohua patted her head. "No need to get so mad, Dong Shancai."

Xiaohua headed to the kitchen with the 'twins' following behind. She took a whiff of the air. "Is Mingyu cooking something?"

She stuck her head into the kitchen where Mingyu and Jun were making some food. "Luosifen?!" She yelled. "And sweet and sour chicken?!" Her stomach grumbled at the appetizing scent.

Jun handed her a spoon of soup, feeding it to her. "Try it. I need a master to tell me how good it is." She didn't even try it yet, but the smell of it already made her stomach pleased. She took a sip, nodding at the taste. "Wen Junhui," He smiled brightly, already knowing that it was going to be good. "Never cook again."

"Hey, you-" He chased her around the living room with the spoon in his hand. "I was just joking! I was just joking!" She shouted, making a few of the others laugh.

"That Li Xiaohua." Shancai tsked, hand on her waist and her foot still sticking out. "And yet I thought that she would never date anybody." Seonghee shook her head with Shancai.

Xiaohua was right. Those two were definitely twins in their past lives.

Soon enough, the two had finished cooking. They all sat on the floor side-by-side, Xiaohua sitting in between Jun and Shancai.

"So, Xiaohua." Seungcheol spoke. "Are you coming back to Pledis?"

She shook her head, which only hurt for Joshua to hear. He was surprised that nobody else felt the same as him.

"I'm gonna finish university." She took another sip out of the soup.

"And then?"

Xiaohua lifted her shoulders. "I don't know. Maybe I'll pursue art... Or..."

"Didn't you say that doing makeup was your dream?" Jeonghan questioned, a bit sad at the statement.

"Well, yeah." She thought for a bit. I wish I could stay. But Yan-

Joshua looked at her. "So what's the reason for you to leave?"

Xiaohua sighed, sparing them from the truth. "It's hard to just go back to it after all that's happened. For some reason, it's been bringing back bad memories."

"Don't forget us when you leave." Wonwoo stated in a somewhat sad tone.

The members looked at him.

"Why would I forget you guys? Shancai would beg me everyday to go back." She smiled, taking a bite out of the chicken.

Shancai nudged her. "I'm done eating. We should lighten the mood a bit by doing some karaoke."

Joshua moved into Shancai's spot while the others were finishing their meals.

"What can I do for you to stay?" He asked Xiaohua, who almost choked on her food after hearing his voice.

"God, you scared me."

"So?"

Xiaohua looked at him. "Why are you so desperate for me to stay?"

He took a few seconds. Why do I want her to stay so badly? It's not like I can't just call her when she's back in China. Besides, she'd be much happier back there.