5.6

[A little longer.]

He didn't want to believe it, but there she was. It was the same girl from the mall. The same girl from a year ago. The same girl, Xiaohua. He wiped his tears, trying his best to not smile. He was fighting the urge to run up to her and hug her. And the urge to fall on his knees and say sorry for everything.

But Liang Wei still had proof. He needed to wait.

"Get your nasty hands off my boyfriend." Xiaohua made sure to emphasize the word, making it clear to the crowd for who she really was. Even though most of them didn't know her, they were all getting a bad feeling about this.

"Or I'll have to go over there and do it myself."

Liang Wei played innocent, gently lifting her hands up. Both her and Jun were both confused. But Jun seemed rather happy to see her.

But Liang Wei knew that with Xiaohua in a wheelchair, her target had become even weaker. If Xiaohua thinks that she can win, she's very far from right. Liang Wei had so many tricks up her sleeve, that not even a negotiation would be able to stop her.

But that still didn't answer her ultimate question. What was Xiaohua doing here?

Because she's definitely not here to just embarrass herself, again.

"Wha- What do you mean? Who are you?" She stuttered, making it seem like Jun was the cheater here. "You know perfectly well who I am, Liang Wei."

Shancai smirked, and then clicked a button on the remote she held.

And then, on the big screen that projected a picture of Liang Wei and Jun, and wrote the big words 'Congratulations, Liang Wei and Junhui!', it suddenly flicked to black. The speakers began playing something, something that Liang Wei wouldn't have expected.

"Liang Wei." Jun finally let out a smile after finally hearing her voice. He looked out into the crowd at his members, who were shocked at the sight of Xiaohua. But even more shocked at the words that came next.

"Hello, Xiaohua." The voice sounded exactly like Liang Wei. She herself couldn't even deny it.

"You tried to kill me, and you made everybody go against me. What else do you want?"

"Aren't you curious?"

Xiaohua sighed. "About what?"

You could hear the car wheels dizzying themselves in the background. Maybe this was the call that made Xiaohua get into that crash that day.

"The real reason."

"Didn't you already tell me the real reason?"

"Of course not, dear." Even the 'dears' that came after her sentences sounded like Liang Wei. It all fit perfectly.

"Okay then. I'm leaving tomorrow, so might as well tell me."

"Getting straight to the point! I like that."

"So?"

"Well, first. When I met you at the dorms, it suddenly sprung to me that it was you. The one that made everyone go against me."

"Liang Wei, I didn't make anyone go against you. It's not my fault that you put yourself down like that. Maybe if you tried, then you wouldn't have been called-"

"SILENCE!"

The crowd was dead silent. You could've probably heard a pin drop.

"I wanted to get my revenge. And your love for Jun only made it ten times easier. God, Xiaohua. You're so blind when it comes to love."