4.4

[Me and My excuses.]

I woke up on the couch, Jun laying down next to me. I smiled at the sight of him. What a great way to start my morning.

I checked myself in the mirror, seeing the black doodles on my face. That was my "punishment" from yesterday for losing.

Brushed my teeth, took a bath, put on a face mask. All done in about 30 minutes. Probably faster this time because I didn't do my makeup. I don't have to hide my ugly face around Jun.

I walked into the living room, looking at the sleeping figure on my couch. He hugged the pillow that I put in place so that he wouldn't notice that I was gone. How cute.

I took a few pictures with him, seeing the doodles on his face. And he's vulnerable right now since he's sleeping. These will be good memories.

Jun flinched a bit which made me run into the kitchen acting innocent. It looked like he hugged the pillow tighter. "Xiaohua~" He mumbled. I giggled, making his eyes open a bit. He threw the pillow to the ground, scanning the room, probably for me. "You!-"

He chased me around the counter, catching me in a hug. "Good morning~" He whispered in my ear. But before I could answer back, I felt a piercing sensation coming from my lower abdomen, causing me to fall a bit. "Woah, Xiaohua, are you okay?"

I inhaled sharply, shaking my head. "Ow-" Jun led me to the couch and then searched the kitchen for something. And that's when it hit me.

Without telling Jun, I attempted to run to the bathroom but only was able to limp. "Hey, Xiaohua!" Jun shouted before realizing what I was doing. He ran up to me and led me to the bathroom, waiting outside for me to finish.

I stared blankly at the bloody patch on my underwear. "Shit, it's that time of the month."

"Where are they?!" I yelled to myself while searching. Wait. For the month and a half I've been here, I've never hit my period until now. Which means, I've never bought any pads. And me being the dummy that I am, brought none to Korea since my mom always provided them for me. For god's sake, Xiaohua!

Timidly, I peeked out the door to see Jun. "Are you okay?!" He questioned worrily. I gave him a slow nod. "Jun, can you do me a little favor?"

He looked a bit surprised at first and then nodded while slipping his shoes on. I must be crazy to ask him to buy me pads. But what else can I do?! My underwear is soaking in blood right now!

God, these cramps are killing me. I stuffed my pants with toilet paper, hopefully to prevent this shit from leaking. Sitting on the couch, I impatiently waited for Jun to come back.

I smacked my forehead, walking back and forth in my living room. Jun still wasn't here, and I just realized that they're filming their comeback stage today. How could he sleep over on a day like this?

"Xiaohua!" The door crashed open, Jun running in with a plastic bag. I grabbed it out of his hands, running toward the bathroom before he pulled me back. He pointed at the little cat drawing on his cheek. "The cashier stared at me like I was crazy!" He yelled. I laughed a bit before coming back to my senses and running into the bathroom. Hurry, Xiaohua.

"Jun, we have to go!" I yelled at the boy changing in my bathroom.

"I'm hurrying, Xiaohua!"

"We're going to be late!"

"But it's only six!"

"Still!"

We ran faster than the speed of light to Pledis, but unfortunately, we were still a bit late. "Where were you!?" My manager yelled at me, Jun peacefully walking near his van without any scolding. "I was-" "Enough of your excuses, Ms. Li. Just hurry up and get in the van."