1. Marriage

In that marvelous room you were standing on the balcony, waiting for your now husband, Jackson to arrive. Yes, you finally got married. Even by hook or crook, but your parents made you get married, finally.

You sighed. You looked around the city. It was glowing with the different colorful nights in the sky. You sadly smiled and cursed your fate.

Soon the door opened, indicating your husband is here. You turned around just to get your eyes to go wide.

Flashback (2 weeks ago)

"No I am not doing it." "But y/n honey try to understand, you need to do this." You looked at your brother, hoping he would say anything but no, he just stood there with his head hung low.

"You know it y/n, after the death of your dad, how hard we are living." You mom started to cry. And this was your weak point. You can never see your loved ones in pain or sorrow.

"Please marry him. He is a really nice guy. Me and Mrs Wang were school friends. I have seen him since his childhood. Jimin also liked him as they were also good friends." You mom said with puppy eyes.

You sighed. "Fine." You said and went out of the house. Your family used to be rich at first, but after the death of your dad, everything went upside down. You became bankrupt.

You were 17 years old at that time and Jimin was 19. He took over your dad's business and is still trying to make it reach the same level as it was before.

It's been 7 years since your dad's death and you still know the moment how your mom cried, how your brother cried. It's all your dad's rival's fault. Even though they got the punishment, still you can't forget that dark day.

You went to the Cafe to meet your bestie, sana. "Y/niee." She immediately ran towards you to hug you. You smiled a little at her. She is the only one who is the best person in your life. Your stress revealer. Her soft smile always makes you forget everything in the world.

She was the only one who was always there with you in your dark times. "Anyways, how's everyone at home? How's aunt and jiminie oppa." She asked excitedly.

You smiled a little,"everyone is doing good except me." You mumbled the last word, but she still heard it. She frowned her brows.

"What do you mean except you." She asked. "Anni nevermind you tell me how's uncle and aunt?" "Don't change topic y/n?" She said, You sighed, and then told her about your so-called forced marriage.

"Wait, you're too." She asked. You looked at her in confusion. "What do you mean?" You asked. "My parents had also arranged my marriage." "With you boyfriend right?" She shook her head sadly.

"Anni, 2 days ago they came to know about our relationship, and they were against it and today they arranged my marriage with some CEO, idk his name. But my parents said it is final. Now I have to break up with my boyfriend." She made a sad face.

"You could have convinced them." "I did. But they just look at their reputation and not my love for him. It never matters to me what work he does, at least he is capable of making me happy and my parents don't understand this."

You sighed. "You are right. I wanted to pursue my dreams and get a good job, after leaving that fashion Festa, but my mom doesn't understand. She says I can do it later, but-" you sighed.

"Hmm..." you both looked outside the window towards the sky with your left hand on your left cheek and elbow on the table and her right hand on her right cheek and elbow on the table.

Soon you heard a ding on your phone. You opened it and again sighed. "What happened?" "Nothing, mom sent a pic of my soon to be husband." You said showing her the pic.