10. Oppa

Author pov~

It's been two days since you came to this lake house with Hoseok. His meeting was already done this morning with a client. But something changed after that meeting with the client.

You noticed him starting to distance himself from you. He just talked a little during the dinner and the rest of the whole time, he spent at the small house near the Lake.

He didn't even allow you to come to that house. You were feeling so bored. And tonight too you were making dinner for both of you, when you heard him coming inside. He looked tired. You frowned looking at him.

He went from there as he needed to take a call. You shrugged your thoughts off and again continued to make dinner.

"Y/n!'' you heard and turned around looking at him. "Hmm?" "We have a party to attend tomorrow." "Party?" You frowned. "Mr. Kang. My client whome I met yesterday is organizing a party for the first birthday of his newborn, so he invited us." He said.

For some seconds you found his tone a bit dry but you shrugged it off. You slowly nodded and arranged the dishes on the dining table. "When will others come?" You asked.

"Jin hyung said he will come soon. Maybe in the next two days?" Hoseok had told you that all his friends are also coming, including your brother with their girlfriends to have some fun together, as it's been a while.

You nodded and continued eating, minding your own business.

Next day~

You woke up due to the shining sun and turned in another direction. But your head hit something hard yet soft. You opened your eyes and gasped. Hoseok was sleeping peacefully right next to you.

You looked at his cute face with a small pout on his lips. You smiled looking at him. Then your eyes landed on his pouty lips and a flashback of your first kiss came to your mind. You gulped looking at his rosy lips.

You bite your lips while staring at them. You didn't even realize that your face was so close to him. He turned a little, making you startled and moved back.

You take a deep breath. 'What is he doing to me?' You asked yourself and then looked at his sleepy face. You shrugged your thoughts off and went to the bathroom.

Hoseok opened his eyes, when he saw you getting down and into the bathroom. He was already awake, before you, just wanting to see your reaction towards him.

"Cute"

He chuckled looking at the closed bathroom door.

Time skip~

Today too, hoseok ignored you the whole day. He spent his whole day again at the small wooden house near the lake, while you played some game.

Well you like playing computer games. You and Jimin often used to play together, before your marriage, but now you don't have anybody.

You took off your headsets after playing for another 2 hours and sighed. You went out of the house to see him, roaming here and there like finding something.

You shrugged it off and went to your room to get ready as the party will be in a few hours. You took a bath for a good 40 minutes, relaxed your muscles and went out.

You went to put in your towel only wrapped around you. You knew hoseok would not come, so you started the music and started to get ready. You went to your closet while humming the song and swinging your hip along with it.

You took out two dresses. One red dress and one white leased dress. Both the dresses were your favorite, as you made both of them by yourself.

You danced around the room fully immersed in the music, taking the hair dryer in your hand. Drying your hair, plus making it an imaginary mic.