20. Pregnant

Author pov~

"Jagi?"

You and Hoseok got shocked after looking at the person right in front of you. It was none other than Jennie herself.

Her eyes were half closed. She pointed her index finger towards both of you.

But it looks like she was not in her right state of mind. She moved closer when her balance got lost as hoseok immediately held her by her shoulders.

As she immediately got unconscious in his embrace. Hoseok went near her and smelled alcohol.

"She is drunk."

He said as you took a sigh of relief.

For one point you also thought that she got to know about your relationship….but luckily it is still a secret. Hoseok made her sit on the bench of the bus stand.

"I'll go and get some water for her. Wait here."

He said to you and went from there.

"Aish...why do you always come to bother us. I can't even understand why you want my husband. There are other guys out there too...go to them…" you whined to her already sleeping figure.

You looked at her and sighed.

"I am wasting my time only."

You said and looked at her.

"But...she is beautiful though. What if……" you immediately shook your head right to left.

"No no...nothing like this is going to happen...he loves me only." You said and again looked at her.

Soon Hoseok also came with a water bottle in his hand. You carefully sprinkled some on her making her a bit conscious. Then you carefully made her drink water to make her get a bit sober.

But looks like she was highly drunk….or she had less tolerance to alcohol.

"We should call her dad so he can take her."

Hoseok said, taking out his phone. You nodded...while jennie's head was resting on your shoulder.

After some time her dad came as you and hoseok helped her to sit in the backseat.

"Thank You so much Mr Jung. Jennie has a low tolerance of alcohol so she usually doesn't drink much...but today I don't know what happened to her."

Her dad said.

"It's ok sir… Thank God we found her."

He nodded...but soon frowned when he noticed you.

"You?..."

"umm...oh...actually me and miss y/n were having a meeting. That's why she is with me."

Mr Kim smiled and nodded. Then he drove back home from there as you and hoseok sighed again.

Next day~

It was the same usually day, but not for you as you were not feeling well from the morning. You were hungry, but still didn't want to eat anything.

You were having mood swings since morning today...maybe because you were going to have your periods.

That's what you thought, because of which you thought of talking a half day and asked hoseok that you will come to the company 2 hours late today.

He was also worried and told me to go to hospital, but you refused by saying it was nothing serious.

He nodded and kissed your forehead and went out.