2. Betrayal

"You"  you both said at the same time.

It was Hoseok. He was indeed shocked to see you instead of Sana. "Y/n what are you doing at the place of Sana." "Idk, Even I was going to ask the same! I thought I came with Jackson." You said being all confused. 

"I guess the brides got changed while going home." You said and took out your phone. He nodded. "Let me call Sana, she must be worried too." You said and dialed her number. You called her but she didn't pick up. Hoseok can see this. "Let me call Jackson." 

You looked at him. "Do you know him?" "Ah he works at my company so yeah." You nodded. He dialed his number and again he also didn't pick up. You got a little panicked not because you came to the wrong house but because of your silliness. 

You again tried to call her. This time after some rings she finally picked up.

On call ~

Y/n: Sana there is a mistake. Brides got exchanged. 

Sana: what?

Y/n: we both came to the wrong house. I should be with Jac…

Sana: y/n….w-wait….ok...nothing changed...everything is OK.. ok…

Y/n: huh!  *confused*

Sana: y-you came t-to the house of your husband only.

Y/n: What do you mean I came to the house of my husba…

"Y/n" hoseok said in-between pointing at something. You looked at the direction. It was your left hand. You looked at it. You got more shocked.

Sana: Right now I am busy..I wil-will come and explain everything to you. Goodbye. 

And she canceled the call. You didn't even hear her last words properly because of the shock. You kept looking at your ring finger. It was not the ring which was chosen for your wedding.

It was Sana's ring. You still remember because you yourself chose that ring for her and she chose your ring for the wedding. "Does that mean…" you were not able to form words because of shock.

Hoseok saw you being worried. So he carefully came towards you. He held you by both of your shoulders. "Hy y/n...it's ok we will figure it out ok." He said looking down at you. You looked up at him and then your eyes landed on his smile.

It was the same smile which you saw when he came near you at your wedding. You blinked your eyes multiple times and looked in another direction. "This can't be…" "hy hy y/n don't worry. Take a rest, we will figure it out. And if you got married to me accidentally then you can ask for Divorce. I won't force you." He said. 

You again looked at him. Tears were at the edge of your eyes. They were about to fall when he put his thumb softly on it, rubbing it. "Don't worry. Take rest ok." "You can rest in this room. I will go to another room. Hmm?" He added.

You just nodded. He took his clothes from the closet and went out. You were still in shock. How can this happen? In these thoughts you went to sleep.

Next day~

You woke up the next morning. The moment you opened your eyes, you jolted up and sat up on the bed. "What is this place where I am?" You asked yourself. Then you recalled last night's memories and understood. You sighed.

After doing your morning routine you went down. The house was so big and the interior was so good and elegant. You started to wander around the house. Soon you found the kitchen after some time wandering.