15. Convincing her

One month later~

One month has passed since Jennie came to this company. She is really a nice, bubbly girl with a cute gummy smile.

On the first day when you met her, she was so good towards you and looked very excited to work with you, but...you don't know why you don't get any type of positive energy from her.

Even though she is such a kind girl, you just don't feel like being much attached to her. Even if she wants to be your friend from the very start and she still tries.

Author pov~

Hoseok was going from his office towards your studio to tell you about today's plan. He was so excited to meet you. He excitedly went inside and stood at the door frame admiring you who was right now setting Jennie's dress.

"Hy y/n can you help me with this?" Jake, one of the other models asked. You looked at him and then at Jennie. Jennie smiled and nodded telling you to go towards him and asked another designer to help her.

Hoseok frowned and came inside. He couldn't see you properly as Jake took you to some other corner. Blood was rushing through his veins because of this.

He tried to come closer to see you and Jake, and saw Jennie. He went to the designer near her. "Hey let me help her...see she needs your help outside." "Ok sir"

Hoseok went near her and held the cloth near her waist and started to adjust it for her. Although he was adjusting the dress, all of his attention was on you, not knowing someone else was also admiring him.

Jake comes closer to you making Hoseok's blood boil as he pulls at the cloth, making Jennie come closer to him. Jennie gasped and looked at his side profile. She doesn't know why, but her heart beats started to run fast as her cheeks became red because of this.

She was going to put her hand on his broad shoulders when Hoseok left her and went from there not realizing how much of a blushing mess Jennie had become.

But all he could see and worry was you standing close to Jake. Hoseok knew Jake, he was a flirtacios person. Even if he knew you were married, he still never left a single chance to hit on you.

"Miss. Y/n, come with me I need to discuss something with you." He said and went from there. Everyone became confused, including you. You looked at Jake. "Umm hey Jessi can you help him." You asked another designer as she nodded and you went from there.

You went behind him towards his office. You knocked on his door but didn't hear him say come in. You frowned. You thought of going in. You opened the door and went inside. But he was not there.

"He must have gone to our secret place as usual." You spoke and turned around just to get startled. "YAH...Do you want me to die?" You said hitting him.

But he didn't say anything and went past you and sat on his chair. You frowned and went towards him. "What happened nowwww?" You whined.

Hoseok didn't know, but he internally smiled at your cuteness. But again he made a poker face and told you to come closer to him. You sighed and went close to him.

He again gestured for you to come closer and you did. "Wh…" you couldn't complete your sentence when he immediately pulled you on his lap and held you tightly.

"YAHH, What are you doing?..." "I want to stay like this for a while." "I guess someone again got jealous huh!" You teased him. "Yes I am jealous. What will you do if another girl approaches me?" You gasped. "I will kill her. And don't you dare." He laughed and kissed your cheeks.

"That's what I feel, but I don't wanna be a criminal." "Why are you speaking such stupid things" you chuckled. He pouted and hugged you. "I love you" he spoke as you smiled.