9. I don't mind calling it a honeymoon

Author pov~

2 days later~

Hoseok was in his office doing some work when suddenly someone knocked. "Come in!" He answered as he looked up to see the old man, his secretary, Mr. Lim.

"Good morning, Sir" He bowed. Hoseok smiled. "We will be having our meeting in 15 minutes." Mr. Lim informed him. Hoseok nodded and stood up. He took his coat from his chair and wore it.

It was the meeting with Kim design groups (Taehyung's company, of course). Hoseok and Taehyung were working on the same project.

He went to the meeting room to meet his other employees too. He passed a small smile to all and sat there. You were also there. Soon Taehyung came inside with his secretary.

Hoseok smiled and stood up to shake his hands. He needed to be formal with him in front of everyone, even though they were best friends.

The meeting started. His secretary started to present all the models of the dresses and other stuff. You were also carefully listening to her plan. And you were impressed by their work.

Then soon Hoseok looked at you as, now you need to present your presentation. Hoseok already knew about it.

You gave him a small smile and stood up. You went in front of everyone and started to explain your plan too. Taehyung and Hoseok looked impressed by your plan too.

"Y/n shi, your plan is so good." "How about we combine both the designs and this plan?" Taehyung suggested looking at Hoseok, to which he nodded agreeing to it. Hoseok looked at you and smiled, being proud of you.

Soon the meeting ended and everyone went out of the meeting room, except Hoseok and Tae. "So Hyung, are you coming to Chuncheon-do next week?" He asked.

"Not fully confirmed." "If you go then take y/n with you. I know you both are married, but never went anywhere. Since there is a meeting, you can stay at the lake house there for a week or two. It will be refreshing and she will also enjoy it." Tae said.

Hoseok chuckled and nodded. Soon both of them hugged each other and Tae went from there with his secretary.

Hoseok went to his office and called his secretary. Mr. Lim came inside after knocking. "Yes sir." He said. "Mr. Lim, book the lake house at Chuncheon for 2 weeks. I have a meeting there so I need to stay, also call Jackson and y/n to my office." Mr. Lim nodded and went from there.

After some time you and Jackson came inside. He looked up and smiled. "You called us?" Jackson asked. Hoseok smiled and nodded.

"I am having a meeting in Chuncheon and you both are accompanying me." He announced.  "But I won't be able to go as my wife is pregnant and you know that." "And what is my work in your meeting there?" You both asked.

He sighed. "Don't worry about Sana. Tell her to go to your or her own parents house for a week and y/n…...I need you." He whispered the last part.

"It's final, you both are coming." He said. "What about your secretary. " You asked.  "He needs to handle some things here." He said. You and Jackson nodded.

1 Week later~

Today was the day, you, Hoseok and Jackson were going to Chuncheon for a meeting. You were all ready and doing a little makeup when you heard the phone ringing. The ringtone was not yours but Hoseok's.

He was in the shower. So you stood up and went to attend his call. He went towards the side table. You saw the caller ID and it was Jackson.

Y/n:: hello
JS:: hy y/n. It's you.
Y/n:: yes it's me, but what happened.
(He was taking large breaths.)
JS:: y/n. Tell hoseok I won't be able to accompany you both. Sana is not well and her stomach is paining so I won't be able to leave her like this.
(Your eyes go wide.)
Y/n:: WHAT….Is she ok? Should we come. I'll come rig….
JS:: it's ok. I am already in the hospital. No need to worry. Doctors said she will be fine. Just go. I just called to inform, I won't come.
Y/n:: hmm (nods)

You were going to cut the call when…." Who's it?" A voice came.

You turned around and gasped. There stood your husband half naked, looking hot. You blinked your eyes multiple times looking at him. There was this certain tattoo near his shoulder that caught your attention.

He came closer to you and took the phone from you. "Oh Jackson." "What" "Ok fine. We will manage." He spoke on the phone.

But you couldn't hear anything, as your face was facing his well built body, especially his chest. You bite your lower lips looking at the tattoo that made him look ten times hotter. Hoseok seems to feel your stare as he looks down at you, as you both were standing so close.

He was confused at first after looking at your shocked face but soon understood the situation. "Like what you see?" He whispered in your ears, making you come out of your thoughts.

You got startled and looked at him. "No….I...umm...you...he...you...me.…" Hoseok came close to your face smirking.

"Don't worry babe, it's all yours. I am not going anywhere. You can have it all." He smirked, making you confused at first, but soon your eyes went wide.

You were going to say something to defend yourself, when he left from there, after pecking your cheeks softly. You were more than shocked.

He went to the closet to get ready as you ran out of the room. You went down and held your cheeks which were now burning. It was sure that you were a blushing mess. You don't know what this feeling is, but you always felt this when he is around you.

Soon you saw him coming down in casuals. You both went to his car. He took all the luggage and belongings and put them in the backseat. You both settled down and started your journey.

"It will be a long journey so you can take a nap." He said. "I'll take when I feel like." You said and looked outside.

After 1 hour and 51 minutes you both finally reached your destination. "Finally!" Hoseok exclaimed looking at the surroundings. He looked in your direction and found you sleeping with your mouth open.

He chuckled looking at your cute face. He came closer to your face and admired you. "Y/N" he shouted, making you startled as he laughed at you.

"Yah!" You playfully hit his shoulder as he laughed more. "Come out, we’ve reached."

You came out to see one of the best places you have ever seen in your life. It was lake 192, one of the most expensive places. Your eyes go wide.

"Are we going to live here for the next few days?" You asked, astonished

"Are we going to live here for the next few days?" You asked, astonished. "Not for the next few days, but for 2 weeks. Do you wanna live here for more that 2 weeks?" He smiled cookily, wriggling his eyebrows.

"Anni, this is such an expensive place, plus, you have a meeting after 3 days, why do you wanna live for 2 weeks then?" You asked him.

He took the luggage out of the car and put them on the ground. "Aish, jagiya. I wanna spend some free time." He said picking up yours and his luggage, and went inside.

"What….does that mean. He took me for a honeymoon, without me knowing." You wondered to yourself aloud.

"I won't mind if you wanna call it a honeymoon darling. It will be more fun though." He whispered in your ears, making you startled as he took out the small bag from the car and went from there, not forgetting to give you a peck again on your cheeks.

You stood there dumbfounded after listening to his words.

                                            To be continued……