17. My Boyfriend

Author pov~

Soon the lights of the hall went dim, making it difficult for anyone to look around, and that was the moment when you felt someone holding your waist making your eyes go wide. Before you could scream, someone put their hand on your mouth and dragged you somewhere.

You were struggling to get out of their grip when you heard.

"Baby. It's me." You hear making you a bit shocked yet relaxed. It was Hoseok. He took you to the parking lot. "What was that for? Don't you know how scared I got? Huh!" You hit his arms, scolding him as he chuckled.

"I am sowwy" He said, showing you his puppy eyes as you sighed, coz you can't resist his puppy eyes. He smiled and took your tiny hand in his big ones and started to go towards his car. "Where are we going?" You asked. "Home" He simply replied.

"But why and we should inform her too." You said. "No worries baby and I am tired. I want to sleep. So I want to go home." He whined and dragged you with him.

Soon you both reached home. You got out of the car and started to go inside your house. Hoseok was following behind you. The moment you went inside, you felt yourself pulled and got crashed on the wall.

It was him of course.

"Stop me please."

You looked at him confused.

"Ho-"

you couldn't complete your words when he cut you off with a heated kiss. He held both your hands raising them up and started to kiss you. It was passionate yet rough.

But you were so shocked that you couldn't understand what was happening, but still kissed him back. He started to nib on your lower lips tasting you. You tried to keep up with his speed but it was not possible as you were going out of breath. You struggled in his grip and succeeded, then you tapped his shoulders to tell him.

He was still not ready to let you go, but eventually did. You gasped for air, with your head still attached to Him.

"W-what was that fo-for?" You shuttered while still taking long breaths.

"I-i don't know."

"You were looking so hot that I couldn't resist and I guess I still can't." He said looking at your swollen lips.

You were still taking deep breaths when he pecked your lips.

"Y/n I want you. But-"

you looked at him.

"I don't want to hurt you. Please stop me now so that I won't regret it later. Because today I guess I won't be able to control myself." He said.

You looked at him in eyes which showed lots of emotions. There was love and...

Lust

"Then don't-"

It took him less than a second to kiss you after hearing those words. You also wrapped your hands around his neck deepening the kiss while his hands were roaming around your back and tiny waist.

"I love you y/n" He said in between the kisses.

You smiled in between the kiss making him smirk. He pulled you closer and suddenly picked you up. You were so engrossed into the kiss that you didn't even get to know when you both reached your shared bedroom.

He broke the kiss and looked at you with pure love visible in his eyes. You smiled as he pecked your lips before laying you on the bed. He started to unbutton his shirt making you go all red and turn the other way.