11. I Love You

Author pov~

You made your way towards him. But you couldn't find him. Soon you heard your name being called but the next thing made your world upside down.

You saw Christine and Hoseok kissing. Christine's hands were wrapped around his neck. You couldn't see if he was holding her as you were standing so far. Tears started to form at the edge of your eyes after looking at the scenario in front of you.

A breathy sob left your mouth as you immediately turned around and ran from there.

You ran out of the venue towards the main road. It was almost night time and you couldn't find any taxi nearby. On top of it, the place where you were in, you don't even know about this place.

You ran as fast as you could with tears falling from your eyes. After you felt your legs go numb and lost the energy in you, your speed got slowed down. You were still running but not so fast.

While running you couldn't see the rock on the road due to your blurry vision and you leg got stuck, making you fall on the empty road.

Soon rain also started making your fragile body drench in the downpour. You sat up and tried to stand up but failed as now your ankle was swollen.

You removed your heels which were now broken and saw your swollen ankle. You hold your ankle in your hands and throw the heel on the road in anger and frustration.

You covered your face and started to cry your heart out still sitting on the empty road. You started to regret everything. You finally started to feel things for him, but regret not confessing it to him at the right time.

"Why...why….WHY?" You screamed looking up at the dark sky. Now the moon was also not there for you to hear your suffering and worries as it hid itself behind those dark clouds.You covered your face with your tiny hands and started to cry.

But, soon you felt something over your drenched body. "Y/n" it was the same voice which you don't want to listen to. You looked up to see your husband. You could sense the worry in his eyes.

"Y/n what happened? Why are you crying? Stand up!" He made you stand up as you didn't look at him. He covered you properly with his blazer. You tried to remove it, but he stopped you.

"Do you want others to see you half naked from your drenched figure? And also, what happened? Why did you run away? Don't you know how worried I was?" He almost yelled.

"Why do you care?" You mumbled enough for him to hear. "Huh!" "Why did you even agree to work on this marriage? You should have already given me divorce at the very next day after knowing I was not your wife." You cried.

"Y/n why are you saying? I-" "I know you don't love me. And you are afraid to tell me as you don't want to break my heart. But you shouldn't have kissed your girlfriend in front of me to show me-"

"What girlfriend? Which girlfriend?" He was confused. "Christine!!" You said in between your loud sobs. "I shouldn't have agreed to this. I shouldn’t have tried to work on it. I shouldn't have fallen for you. I shouldn't ha-"

You got cut off when you felt him sneaking his hands around your waist taking you in his embrace. He picked you up, making your eyes go wide. "What are yo-" he again cut you off by attaching his lips with you.

 "What are yo-" he again cut you off by attaching his lips with you