13. Date

2 months later~

It's been 2 months already since that day and your life couldn't be more better than this. That day you saw a different side of Hoseok. Before he used to be very smiling and caring for you...but during the trip you came to know he is not only a caring personality but also a person with a sunshine personality which brings energy to everyone around him.

He never failed to make you feel loved. Dinner dates, bouquets and many more. Even though you both are in a secret relationship in the office, he still finds time for you to meet you, because he just couldn't resist.

People in the office also sometimes suspected you two, because of both of your changes in behavior and closeness, but they didn't talk much about it as they loved their job  and didn’t want to get fired.

At present, Hoseok was smiling thinking about you and was on his way to tell you about his new project for which he was super excited. He moved through the hallway towards the studio...just to see a man standing near you.

It was clearly visible that he was trying to hit on you, and you were not bothered. Hoseok saw that the guy said something in your ear, making you chuckle.  His blood boiled, seeing his wife reacting to the man like that. He moved towards you. He saw the man intentionally coming closer to your face  while you were fixing his clothes.

He was about to put his hand on your waist when Hoseok held his hand, while giving him death glare. "I guess you should see where your hands are going?" Hoseok spoke coldly.

It was the first time you heard his cold voice. You looked back at him and then noticed he was holding Minhyun's hand which was almost at your waist.

You got surprised as you have no idea about it and backed a little, bumping in your husband's chest. He holds you by your waist with his other hand, making others gasp and look at you two with wide eyes.

Hoseok noticed this and released both you and Minhyun. Minhyun was the new designer, on whom you were trying your designs, so he was trying to hit on you.
"I guess you should focus on your work more, other than flirting, with someone already married."

Hoseok said with a cold voice, making his (Minhyun) eyes go wide as he looked at you. You just gave him an awkward smile. He was new so he was not aware, but other knew that you are married, but they never saw your husband.

"Miss..y/n Come with me I have some things to discuss with you." He said and went from there. You were confused, because he never spoke to you in his cold tone, so you followed him.

You were going towards his office thinking he was there when you suddenly felt someone dragged you towards your right. It was none other than your husband. He dragged you towards the empty conference room and locked the door behind, caging you in between his arms.

You looked at him with confused expression, while he was looking at you with his intense gaze. "Wh...mmmmh" you were going to ask him...but he cut you off by pressing his lips on you.

It was so quick that you can't even process it. You tapped his shoulders telling him to pull away. After a good 40 seconds he pulled away and looked at you.

"What was that for?" You asked. "That a**h*** was almost going to kiss you and you didn't even realize." He was almost yelling. "These *peck* are *peck* mine *long peck*." He said while pecking your lips in between each word.

You were trying to suppress your laugh at his possessiveness. "I thought I am the possessive one in a relationship...but it seems like the opposite " you said, putting your hands on his neck making him now lean on the door behind as he pouted angrily and looked at the other side. Now you were caging him between you and the door.