12. Firecrackers

Author pov~

Sun shined brightly on your face, making your sweet sleep get disturbed. You groaned a little in your sleep and turned around to get some warmth, but couldn't get it.

You tapped your hands at your side finding something, but couldn't. You frowned in your sleep and opened your eyes a little. You saw yourself in some other room.

Now you opened your eyes fully to realize you are in your shared bedroom. But wait-

Where is your husband? You got up and looked here and there. "When did I come to my room?" You asked yourself. "Where is he?" You again whispered in your morning hoarse voice, asking yourself. You removed the blanket and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

After some time you went down to find him, but he was still not there. You shrugged it off and went inside the kitchen. You took a glass and filled it with water and started to drink.

"Morning wifey." Soon you heard a voice and turned around. But your eyes go wide, the moment you turn around.

Hoseok was again standing shirtless. The glass over your hands suddenly slipped and fell down the ground making a loud sound. The floor got filled with water and broken pieces of glass, but still you didn't avert your gaze from him, becoz u were frozen.

"YAAHHH Y/N. Watch out." Hoseok shouted. He immediately came towards you trying his best not to step on glass pieces. Finally he came close to you and pulled you up by your waist. You felt like you were hallucinating, as Hoseok securely pulled you towards his shoulders making your heart beat 1000× more.

He walked towards the dining table and made you sit on it. He put his arms over the table, beside you. He was literally so close that you were trapped in between the table and him.

"Hey baby! Are you ok? Did you get hurt somewhere?" He was worried and took your hands and looked at it to see if you got hurt somewhere but you were safe. He sighed and looked behind at all the scattered glass pieces.

He gave you a little glance for once and went back to pick up all the pieces and clean the surface. He was literally so worried, but you on the other side was too stunned to speak.

Soon he came back to you again. "What happened to you there?" He asked. You came out of your imagination, jst to realise, you were spaced out all ths time.
You looked at him who was giving you qestonable looks."Y-you...you…." "Yes…. It's me, baby." He looked at you.

"Y-you…" Hoseok frowned looking at you. "What is it baby?" He softly asked. "You are looking hot as f**k like this, go wear your shirt, otherwise I will eat you if I lose my contro!." You said directly in one breath, but soon your eyes went wide when you realized what you said.

You covered your face with your hand, as Hoseok just looked at you dumbfounded. But soon his lips turned to smirk. "What did you just say?" He smirked coming dangerously close to you.

He took your hands off your face to make you face him but you started to look up at the ceiling to hide your flustered face. Hoseok chuckled and tiptoed making his face come over your face as your gaze fell on his lips making you gulp….quickly averting your gaze you looked down, but he bent down below your face, making you smile a bit.

"So you are ignoring me? Fine...I’m going!" He said and turned around to leave but you held his hands and stopped him. "Okay now say what you just said." He smirked at you as you looked everywhere except him playing with your fingers.

"I-i…" "Yes you" "i-i...I said I will eat you if I lose my control because you are literally looking hot asf, a whole dadd…" you gasped again realizing what you were going to say and closed your eyes