14. Turning Point

Author pov~

Same day, same work, same life, no change because the change in your life was yet to come.

"Haha...what are you doing? Someone will come?" You said giggling in his embrace. But he just pouted.

"I just want my morning kisses and cuddles." "But we are at your office, baby. What if someone comes in?" You asked. He didn't say anything and cuddled you, hiding his face in the crook of your neck.

Currently you were in his office on his lap with him hugging you tightly because he was not able to sleep properly because of his messed up state after the roller coaster ride the day before. You were there with him too, but he just missed your cuddles. 'Such a baby' you thought looking down at him and softly kissed his head.

He looked at you. "What about here?" He asked, pointing at his forehead. You chuckled and kissed his forehead. "And here " He pointed towards his left eye" you kissed there too. " Here" now nose and you pecked his nose.

"Here" this time he pointed at his lips. You can clearly see his smirk. You chuckled and leaned to peck his lips.

Your lips touched. You were going to detach your lips with him when he held your neck and deepened the kiss.

He started to move his lips in sync making you move with the flow. You also started to enjoy his kiss. Your hands made their way towards the back of his neck and you pulled him close. His hands were roaming around your back.

You both were so lost in each other to remember about your surroundings. "Sir….omg" you immediately pulled away from him and looked at the source of the voice.

You stood up and turned to see Jackson. Your eyes got wide. "You should have knocked before coming?" Hoseok said standing up. "I knocked but it seems like you both were so into each other to hear the knock." He teased as Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Next time be careful and use protection." He winked, making your eyes go wide with a crimson tint present on your cheeks. "Anni…" "what was it?" Hoseok cut you off. "Ah Yeah...I came to tell you the model has come to Korea and she will come to our company tomorrow." "And y/n be ready she is important for us." Jackson added.

Hoseok nodded. You looked at both of them confused. Jackson chuckled looking at your confused face. "Seems like your husband was so into you that he even forgot to tell you." He said and went from there.

"And-" "She is Miss kim. She is the most demanded model in the world. And today she landed in Korea from LA. And, I want you to make her dress for the coming fashion show. Baby, you know, if she signs a contract with our company. Our company will become one of the top best companies in the world. So right now this company's future is up to her decision."

He said smiling. You are also smiling, looking at him all excited and happy. "Do you know her?" "Not very closely. I just once met her in LA when I went there on behalf of my father, because at that time I was not CEO." He replied.

"Don't worry we will do our best, and even if we don't get we will still remain happy." "Anni, I want to give you everything and this project will help." He said and hugged you.

You got a bit disappointed but shrugged it off. 'But my everything is you.' You thought.

Time skip~

After the office hours, you and Hoseok decided to have dinner outside today, not at any big restaurants but some kind of small restaurants as you usually don't like luxury.

You both went to cute restaurants. It was small but cute and cozy. You liked the environment here. "Me and oppa used to come here, after school sometimes." You smiled. He also smiled.