4. Tease

Y/n pov~

I felt a strange pain in my head making me get up. I held my head and got up from my bed and sat on it. My right hand was on my head and the other was on the bed holding my weight, as I was not sitting on the bed properly.

My eyes were closed. But soon I felt someone's hand on my shoulders and my waist. I Gasped ready to hit that person away, but stopped, after hearing the voice.

"Gibun-i Gwaenchanh-a? (are you feeling ok?)" It was Hoseok. He helped me get up properly and helped me to sit. I was still holding my head as it was aching like hell. "Yeah just…" "ik, you were so drunk last night." He said 

Making my eyes go wide. 'What if I did something.' I shook my head. I looked at him, who was putting a bowl on the side table. It was hangover soup. 

I sat straight and cleared my throat. "Umm…" he looked at me. "Did I do somethin...I mean...you know." I looked at his reaction analyzing any change. As his smiling face turned serious.

I bite my lower lips in nervousness. He looked at me and came closer to me, making my eyes go wide. "Yes" He said in a voice deeper than usual. 

"We did so many things. Don't you remember?" He smirked, making me gulp in nervousness. 'Did we really do something?' I thought.

"What did we….do?" I asked, looking into his eyes. He came closer to me making me move back a little but it was of no use, as he put both his hands at either side of the bed. 

"You were so drunk. When I found you, you suddenly came to me and hugged me tightly." He said holding my shoulder made me sit straight again. My eyes go wide. 'Did I really do this' I thought. 

He was so close to me. My heart started to pound at the speed of the bullet train thinking about all this. "I tried to remove you from my embrace but you jumped, by putting your legs on my waist and hugged me like a koala. Then you saw me and came close to my face aaannnddd…." He comes close to my face.

"A-and" I asked. I was freaking out, thinking of doing something stupid. He comes closer to me. "And" our faces were inches apart. 

I looked into his eyes, trying to find my answers, but fate was again not at my side, as I couldn't see anything other than his sparkling eyes. He comes closer. This much close, like, if he comes more close..our lips will surely meet. 

My eyes got closed automatically at this. I don't know what comes in my mind, which makes my eyes close itself. But soon I felt him flicking my nose softly making me open my eyes immediately.  

"Have your soup" He said smiling. I couldn't say anything, my mouth was just opening and closing like a fish. I blinked my eyes multiple times. 

"But what happened ne…" I couldn't complete my sentence when he shoved a spoon full of soup in my mouth. "First have it then I will tell u" He said getting up and started to go out. 

"Anyways you can close your eyes next time, when we….you know." He winked at me and went out leaving me in a shock out of embarrassment.

I looked at him going out and then looked at the bowl. I got up from the bed making my legs hurt so bad, and making me fall. 'What happened' I asked myself, but soon widened my eyes. 'What if…' "Anni," I said, shaking my head. 

I took a glance at the side table where he put the bowl. "I need to know it." I quickly picked up the bowl and drank it in one go.

Hoseok pov~

I immediately left her room. The moment I went down I laughed hard. It was so great teasing her. Her shocking face was so cute. I smiled thinking about her cute reaction. 

Yesterday she looked so stressed, maybe that's why she got drunk, so I thought about lifting her mood a little which will make her happy and seeing her happy made me happy too.

"YAH" and here we go.  She immediately came towards me. "Tell me what I do, why don't you tell me." She whined like a baby. "Hmm…" I started to think, teasing her.

"I…" I looked at her curious eyes. "Forgot " I said and she made a poker face. "Cute" I mumbled, not loud enough to make her hear. 

"Yah" She said in a cold tone, making my smile fade away. "Do you have a death wish?" She said in her cold scary tone. I gulped. 'Did I do something wrong.' I thought. 

But I played it cool. "Aish jagiya." I said putting my one arm on her shoulder. "Forgot about that good night, look forward…." I emphasized on the word 'good', more. But before I could say forward she yanked my arm off her shoulders.

"Don't call Me like that." She said looking at the other side. "Wae? You are my wife. Right? Every couple does the same." I teased her. 

I could see her face going red. "Right honey. " I teased her more. She immediately went from there. I chuckled. 

"Cute"

Time skip~

I was at my office room doing some work as I didn't go to my office today, so I was doing my work from home. I was working on a new project when suddenly I got a call from my secretary.

On call~

Mr. Lim: sir as you said everything is set for the new interns, models and about interviews you also need to be there for tomorrow's interview. 

Hoseok: hmm good. Is my schedule clear tomorrow? 

Mr. Lim: Yes sir, that's why I said you can attend the interview. 

Hoseok: ok

End of call~

After that I got excited about it. I immediately went to her room. "Y/n" I said softly. She was sitting on her desk, doing something. She heard my voice and looked at me.

"Do you need something. " She asked. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Uh umm...nothing much." She smiled weirdly and Immediately closed her laptop when she noticed me staring at it. 

Ik she doesn't want me to know that she lost her job. "Anyways I came to tell you that you don't need to do work in your company as you can work at my company." I smiled but my smile fade away looking at her confused face.

"Why would I work at your company and for your kind information I am a fa…." "Fashion designer. I know. And for your kind information I am the CEO of the biggest designing company. I guess Jimin didn't tell you." I smirked looking at her dumbfounded face.

Her mouth was wide open. I chuckled internally. I went near her. I put my index finger on her chin making her mouth close. "Close it otherwise…" I whispered going close to her and then smirked. 

Idk why but now I am starting to enjoy it when I tease her. She immediately shook her head coming back to this world. 

"Anyways get ready by 8 tomorrow as you have 2 interviews, one at 9:00 am and another at 11:30 am." I said smiling.

"But who enrolled my name?" "Did you forget, sweetheart, that your husband is the CEO of that company." I smirked.

                                            To be continued…….

Hello army 💜,
Happy hobi day😃💜....I am so happy today....and that's why I posted this part on his day. Hope you will all enjoy this.

Do leave some comments and like it...🥺💜